Short & Simple Example Sentence For Fancifully | Fancifully Sentence
- The body is decorated to represent fancifully colored clothing.
- He made the sign of the Cross, wondering fancifully if this were an omen.
How To Use Fancifully In A Sentence?
- An exuberance of imagination very often led her mother to embroider fancifully the details of a story, but surely not this time.
- When the whole is cold, put the apples with the syrup into glass dishes, and dispose the wreaths of lemon-peel fancifully about them.
- The leather is neatly painted, and, in some parts, is fancifully worked with porcupine-quills and moose-deer hair.
- Footsteps sounded without and a moment later a handsomely attired woman entered the room, followed a moment later by a fancifully garbed man.
- Several cypresses, overhanging the grave, were fancifully carved on the inner side, and on one the shape of a heart was deeply engraved.
- His old moccasins she replaced with new ones fancifully decorated with beads, and his much-worn duffel socks with warm ones made of rabbit skins.
- Another variety of baskets of similar shape and size, and also fancifully ornamented, was obtained from the same Indians.
- These fragments or "building stones" as they have been fancifully called, are all of a distant class of chemical compounds known to chemists as amino acids.
- Our hotel bears the date 1697 upon a fancifully carved tablet above the middle window, but the Stadhuis Tower is still older, dating back to 1592.
Definition of Fancifully
In a fanciful manner.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Fancifully in a sentence
sentence with Fancifully
Fancifully used in a sentence
Fancifully make sentence
make sentence with Fancifully
make sentence of Fancifully
Fancifully sentence in english