Short & Simple Example Sentence For Fanning | Fanning Sentence
- Raymond went on fanning her hair.
- Flores had taken her fan and was fanning her respectfully.
- The farmer himself was fanning the unconscious face.
- She laughed, slowly fanning herself the while.
- They were busy fanning the flame in another direction.
- She is panting, and fanning herself audibly.
- The fanning greatly hastens the drying process.
- Falloden looked round, while fanning his partner.
- What does Fanning say?
- Sean Fanning was in middle school.
- Mr. Fanning had come in.
- Mr. Fanning bent again towards me.
- Mrs. Fanning was waiting for me in the hall.
- Mrs. Fanning favoured me with a broad wink.
- Four fat Frenchmen fanning a fainting fly.
- Mrs. Fanning had put on black on my account.
- Nevertheless, Fanning began his march through the prairie.
- Mr. Fanning followed us upstairs after dinner.
- It was Mr. Fanning who did it.
- Even Mrs. Fanning had gone out.
- Just at that moment Mr. Fanning came up.
- It has bowled Albert Fanning over, that it has.
- Mr. Fanning had the grace to turn red when I said this.
- After Mass, Father Fanning shook hands with the preacher.
- Mr. Fanning is impossible, Mr. Randolph is not.
- Mr. Fanning went away and Mrs. Fanning took care of me.
- Mr. Fanning must go, Mr. Randolph must go.
- I would rather Mr. Fanning were here than Mr. Randolph.
- And he pulled off his hat and began fanning himself with it.
- I was attracted to it by the noise they were making in fanning at the opening.
- She is leaning back in her chair, and is fanning herself languidly.
- We was fanning out wheat and one of de children was raking out de wheat.
- The air was like an oven here, and all your fanning made it no cooler.
- His wife suddenly began fanning herself, searching for breath.
- He was perspiring and fanning as usual, but carried no whisky and soda.
- He was suffering a good deal from the heat, and fanning himself incessantly.
How To Use Fanning In A Sentence?
- He was fanning himself slowly with a piece of paper, the telegram he had so violently intercepted.
- Gnats buzzed about his flexible ears, and with a swishing fanning motion he displaced them.
- He viewed the moths with malice, their fluttering wings fanning his resentment.
- His torch was burning low, with the draught fanning constantly past him through the channel.
Definition of Fanning
present participle of fan | The act by which something is fanned. | A very small fragment of tea leaf.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Fanning in a sentence
sentence with Fanning
Fanning used in a sentence
Fanning make sentence
make sentence with Fanning
make sentence of Fanning
Fanning sentence in english