Short & Simple Example Sentence For Fantastic | Fantastic Sentence
- A fantastic thought came to her.
- He reached finally a fantastic settlement.
- Bats, fantastic faces of, 38, 39.
- Come, and trip it as you go, On the light, fantastic toe.
- Lovely and fantastic poem with distinctly variant overtones.
- They sped down almost to tree level at fantastic speed for a glider.
- XLVI Of the Fantastic Snow.
- Were they alike also, he wondered, in their fantastic mental processes?
- This etext was produced from Fantastic Universe, January 1954.
- And it had another side--a brighter, more fantastic side.
How To Use Fantastic In A Sentence?
- And all this rational explanation of the fantastic made it only more mysterious and weird.
- All at once he wheels his fantastic animal round and comes trotting after them.
- He drew them up and out of the basket, and put them through their fantastic paces.
- It is a chapel with a pile of fantastic columns standing in the quiet corner of a lane.
- But, after all, perhaps it is not wise to intermix fantastic ideas with the reality of affection.
- He stood irresolute, looking at the fantastic picture; then he stepped back into the hut.
- The place was yet another of the fantastic marvels conjured up by Morse and his millions.
- It was his wish, to be buried there in his fantastic City, and no one said him nay.
- In the sharp glance of his dark eyes at any of the more fantastic shadows cast by the searching moonlight.
- I cannot praise too warmly the delightfully fantastic and inconsequent humour of the first half of the play.
- He had arrived at desiring nothing better than her fantastic housekeeping and gipsy camping-out methods.
- And what is so strange is her utter unconsciousness of her own fantastic and hardly conceivable selfishness....
- The yellow lamplight left hard faces almost repulsive under the fantastic shadows it so fitfully impressed upon them.
- I strolled slowly through the pastures, watching my long shadow making grave, fantastic gestures in the sun.
- That coast, to begin with, stretching toward the sunset, was itself almost as fantastic as a sunset cloud.
- Below, the top of an ancient altar with the broken symbol of a sun upon it; above, florid and fantastic arabesques.
- A fantastic figure of a village coxcomb, striding through the bar-room, and standing with folded arms to survey the caravan men.
- There are nearly three hundred pages of it altogether, some of them as fantastic and lyrical as any that Meredith ever wrote.
- The rude first draughts of Deity are there, and they are by no means effaced in the fantastic priestly designs of departmental divinities.
- It seems so satanically clever a thing to do; such a strange fantastic whim of the Creator to take thought in originating it!
- There were fantastic halls pierced with Oriental windows, walls which glowed like jacinth and amethyst, and parapets of pearl.
- Once, remembering her own youth, this fantastic woman had made a vow never, so long as she lived, to interfere in the course of true love.
- Her very soul, her grave, indignant, and fantastic soul, seemed to drowse like an exhausted traveller surrendering himself to the sleep of death.
- He would have the right to call her a bad woman; and if the word seemed fantastic and unreal to her, she knew that it would not seem so to Harboro.
- For in that fantastic web, which we call mythology, truth and fiction, poetry and history, physics and philosophy, are all curiously interwoven.
- It will be noticed that the fantastic explanations of why gyihhaws are now carried by the women, is contradicted by the carrying of gyihhaws by various women in previous stories.
- And after singing came the dance; the brown Lithe women decked with bright fantastic hues Wavered into the circle of the light.
- Now he would fall into a sweat of panic as fantastic specters of hideous possibilities arose and confronted him, now only a world of grief would overwhelm him.
- It sounded to my positive mind the most fantastic thing in the world, this elimination of personalities from what seemed but the merest political, dynastic adventure.
- The stones of the circle opposite were ghoulish, hump-backed things that crouched and squatted in all kinds of fantastic attitudes and tried to read my thoughts.
Definition of Fantastic
Existing in or constructed from fantasy; of or relating to fantasy; fanciful. | Not believable; implausible; seemingly only possible in fantasy. | Resembling fantasies in irregularity, caprice, or eccentricity; irregular; grotesque.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Fantastic in a sentence
sentence with Fantastic
Fantastic used in a sentence
Fantastic make sentence
make sentence with Fantastic
make sentence of Fantastic
Fantastic sentence in english