Short & Simple Example Sentence For Fared | Fared Sentence
- So fared it now with ourselves.
- Purvis fared no better.
- Zülfikar fared much more strangely.
- How had she fared during her unusual fortnight?
- The oxen fared very hard.
- How he fared it is impossible to ascertain.
- Later successive tenants fared the same.
- But they fared none too well.
- But other plans fared better.
- Onward they fared through the perfumed woods.
- She wondered how it had fared with her uncle.
- Peter had fared rather well.
- All of them have fared hardly during the years.
- How they fared you shall see.
- And how frugally she fared all the time!
- Many others fared no better than myself.
- They shared and fared alike.
- Forth into the night fared the sections of the train.
- The next one fared no better.
- The young and the beautiful fared best.
- Other states fared little better.
- Then they fared over the hills and far away.
- Had you been there, you might have fared the same.
- Be that as it may, they fared the better for it.
- Eusebius was the ablest of them, and had fared the worst.
- And as it was that luckless essay fared badly enough.
- But he fared very well, nevertheless.
- As such lorn mariners, so fared they.
- I fared right well with my white masters.
- Those who remained on board the cutter fared very badly.
- From this moment he fared sumptuously every day.
- The third cast fared no better than the others.
- The officers fared little better than the men.
- I need not ask how you have fared since last we met!
- We had plenty pork meat to eat and fared fine.
How To Use Fared In A Sentence?
- It has not fared much otherwise with higher kinds of steam.
- In any event another man fared better or worse.
- They fared on for two interminable, broiling days.
- As for food and water, they fared well enough.
- Daniels, however, fared worse.
Definition of Fared
simple past tense and past participle of fare
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Fared in a sentence
sentence with Fared
Fared used in a sentence
Fared make sentence
make sentence with Fared
make sentence of Fared
Fared sentence in english