Short & Simple Example Sentence For Fated | Fated Sentence
- It was fated they were not to escape.
- But it was fated otherwise.
- Was it fated to be his refuge too?
- But this was fated to be a day of interruptions.
- Florent was fated to revert to politics.
- Then comes the fated night.
- Arkady was fated to meet with surprises that day.
- Was he not fated to work their common ruin?
- Always he was fated to climb down out of the clouds first.
- He seems fated to work me harm.
- This fated evening was an ugly one.
- The day was fated to be one of unpleasant surprises.
- That man was fated to annihilate me in every way.
- Lest fated to my fate you be, as to my name.
- It seemed as if the tea-hour were a fated one.
- This craft seemed to have been fated to enter his life.
- But he was fated to suffer many minor shocks that day.
- His death will be mine; but what is fated we cannot avoid.
- On this evening every thing seemed fated to go wrong.
- Dick, however, was not fated to study much.
- His prognostic, however, was fated to be contradicted.
- Why should we, fated to be friends, always be divided?
- It was fated that he and Lawrence should never meet again.
- This bold enterprise, however, was fated to miscarry.
- Perry seemed fated to be a humiliation to Evan.
- The tragedies of the fated Atrides, what were they to his?
- But it was fated that I should not be, not yet.
- It seemed fated that he should lock horns with Blake.
- I was not fated to get back to Flora so easily!
- William Tyrwhitt, that fated man, did otherwise.
- The joyful Bear Creek was fated to meet with check.
- At Hamburg, I was fated to meet with disappointment.
- Chapter X Next day was fated to bring a great event.
- Everything is smothered in the litter that is fated to accompany it.
- It seemed fated that circumstances should array themselves against me.
- He cannot get the thought of the fated murder out of his mind.
- It was the fated creature's ruin.
- December was fated to hold for him another startling anticlimax.
- Have you not seen tonight that we are fated for one another?
How To Use Fated In A Sentence?
- It was fated that this day we were to be honoured by peculiar company at our dinner.
Definition of Fated
Foreordained, predetermined, established in advance by fate. | (rare) simple past tense and past participle of fate
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Fated in a sentence
sentence with Fated
Fated used in a sentence
Fated make sentence
make sentence with Fated
make sentence of Fated
Fated sentence in english