Faultlessly In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Faultlessly | Faultlessly Sentence
- But the whole turn-out was faultlessly clean.
- A gentleman faultlessly gloved cannot go far wrong.
- The orchestra played their tone-poem faultlessly as to notes.
- He was faultlessly dressed, and he looked calm and dignified.
- The furnishing was of the scantiest, but everything faultlessly neat.
How To Use Faultlessly In A Sentence?
- She may be faultlessly beautiful and exquisitely dressed, he is accustomed to it, and it strikes him no more.
- A passing group attracted his attention, two faultlessly dressed gentlemen and a radiantly expensive lady.
- Haldane turned and saw two young men standing conveniently near, who were dressed faultlessly in the style of the day.
- The finely chiselled lips, too faultlessly perfect at any time to be warmly womanly, were suddenly hard.
- His face was fine, even handsome, but indicating about as much purpose as did his faultlessly correct shoes.
- She perceived, from a distinct advantage over him in height, how faultlessly handsome he was in a quiet, unmagnetic way.
- The head was large, but faultlessly proportioned, and the thick black hair, cut short and clinging to the temples, added to its massiveness.
- Spirals occur that bewilder the eye, yet are so faultlessly perfect that only the magnifying-glass brings out the incredible accuracy of the drawing.
- The brilliant woman shot one sweeping glance out of her expressive eyes at the gentleman and then extended her faultlessly gloved hand to him in cordial greeting.
- The area of that was perfectly beautiful, every unsightly object having been removed, while the fences and the tillage were faultlessly neat and regular.
- Mrs. Herne's Dorothy was a fitting companion piece, faultlessly true, and sweet, and natural.
- An operation, however splendidly conceived and faultlessly executed, involves waste of effort if directed with relation to wrong physical objectives.
- Her hands were faultlessly gloved, her feet incased in costly imported boots, and everything about her apparel bespoke her a favorite of wealth and luxury.
- The next morning, faultlessly dressed, with carnations in his buttonhole, he composed himself in his pleasant oak-furnished room to await his first batch of callers.
Definition of Faultlessly
In a faultless manner
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Faultlessly in a sentence
sentence with Faultlessly
Faultlessly used in a sentence
Faultlessly make sentence
make sentence with Faultlessly
make sentence of Faultlessly
Faultlessly sentence in english