Short & Simple Example Sentence For Feasts | Feasts Sentence
- He feasts there still.
- Besides, feasts are not for me any more.
- A place where caste feasts are celebrated.
- At certain feasts a young infant was immolated.
- Kings make no seven-day feasts for all comers now.
- But the sultan feasts in England well.
- It is the same with the feasts of Isis, Osiris, and Horus.
- If between these feasts there was famine the world never knew.
- He proved this by the feasts he caused to be provided for all the people.
- Such was the course of the great feasts of arms of our ancestors.
- They mingled together at marriage feasts and at religious festivals.
- The sums spent upon these feasts do not seem so fabulous now as they did then.
- To one of those feasts there came an old palmer dressed in black.
- Her birth was celebrated by lavish feasts and gay songs and dances.
- Her mother feasts him, and he calls her parents to eat at his house.
- We have seen that the feasts and the names of Jehovah are prophetic.
- I might even add, their daily feasts argue a savage vigor of body.
- At such shooting feasts the whole of the adjoining Court took part.
- The expense ridiculously bestowed on the Roman feasts passes all belief.
- It was, indeed, high time for feasts and men to take food and rest.
- In this way religious feasts grew up among the early Christians.
- How fit our well-rank'd Feasts do follow!
How To Use Feasts In A Sentence?
- Two officers distinguished themselves at these feasts in a very remarkable manner.
- There are no set intervals between these feasts as has been generally supposed.
- None of them wishes to extend the feasts that are everywhere being prepared for them.
- Their feasts are like their customs, and one is the manifestation of the other.
- Who of the saints would not dread to share in the feasts or amusements of such persons?
- That old hall in all its two hundred years of feasts had not heard such a noise before.
- Her ladyship as companion of his wine feasts chilled the bottles with freezing glance.
- We here make no account of the feasts of the martyrs, which were of a very inferior order.
- There are old allegorical feasts to be found everywhere, as those of the return of the seasons.
- And because he was stealing and wanted no one to see him he always ate his stolen feasts at night.
- What are you but ornamental portions of his feasts and banquets, just to fill up a weary interval?
- England meanwhile feasts the sultan, and pledges the bloody toast of non-interference.
- When does he learn frugality, to whom fine feasts and rich banquets have become a habit?
- The savage feasts and drinks until everything is gone; and then he hunts or goes to war.
- There were sons without number and feasts without end; the entire universe belonged to him.
- They took presents of green tobacco and furs, and made feasts to honour their visitors.
- He gives splendid feasts and entertainments; but then he was wealthy, and could well afford it.
- How many feasts have come steaming from the kitchen when the London coach was in!
Definition of Feasts
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of feast | plural of feast
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Feasts in a sentence
sentence with Feasts
Feasts used in a sentence
Feasts make sentence
make sentence with Feasts
make sentence of Feasts
Feasts sentence in english