Short & Simple Example Sentence For Fee | Fee Sentence
- Few of them asked what his fee would be.
- He had drawn the will and got a good fee for it.
- Neither is his fee the object of life to a true merchant.
- The fee may be paid in convenient terms.
- I never accept a fee in a simple accident case.
- By charging a small fee you might make him self-supporting.
- The annual membership fee is $2.50.
- Soon after he met Thororm and claimed the fee of him.
- Du wirst dir wie eine Fee darin machen!
- I am sure you would pay me any reasonable fee I asked.
- The fee for the representation by amateurs is Five Guineas.
- After all, had I not taken my fee from Don Jose?
- There is a rumor that a license fee is to be required by the city.
- They are forbidden to receive fee or compensation for their services.
- As owner in fee of 50 acres ditto.
- We paid our threepence entrance fee in the stone hall and went upstairs.
- Band concerts are held, and a small entrance fee is taken at the gate.
- It took eight hours and cost him $17 more than his fee of $20....
How To Use Fee In A Sentence?
- The fee is small in itself; it shrinks into insignificance when compared with the returns.
- An attorney is not compelled to appear for any one unless he takes his fee or backs the warrant.
- Within this patrol limit saloons can exist upon the payment of a license fee of $1000 a year.
- I guess counsel is just collecting a little extra fee for that break in Bermuda.
- They are satisfied with this judgment, and never do either judge or lawyer have a fee out of their pockets.
- Whereupon he swore them solemnly and made a record in his fee book, to the later consternation of his jurors.
- He had not wanted to name his fee for defending her dad; but when he had named it, it did not seem so enormous as she had imagined it to be.
- Better have twenty-five dollars than starve; the initiation fee was only twelve dollars, and no dues required from the unemployed.
- The fee for the Modern Business Course and Service is $136 in the United States.
- A fee of one dollar secures the right to walk about the grounds, ascend the pyramid, and go down inside of it.
- Sure enough, he found some writing materials therein, and the money for covering the fee of a special courier for his letter.
- If the Course is worth anything at all, the fee is slight in comparison with the results that will follow.
- Bicycles and tricycles are now delivered for the public from any telegraph office in Bristol and district by special messenger at a fee of 3d.
- The counsel fee is to enable her to pay a lawyer and prepare for trial, and the amount usually varies from one hundred to one thousand dollars.
- A small fee is charged, partly to defray expenses, and partly to attract a class of people who disdain philanthropy and settlements.
- A fee of sixpence (about twelve cents) secures admission, but another sixpence is required if the library and museum are visited.
- These men practise much as medical men in England, and receive a quasi-surreptitious fee on every visit.
- At this meeting it was decided the annual membership fee shall be for men, twenty-five cents; and for women, ten cents.
- It is not considered disreputable to take fee after fee to uphold injustice, to plead against innocence, to pervert truth, and to aid the devil.
- For instance, the initiation fee had been raised to fifty dollars; that sum must be tendered, and also ten per cent.
- The tuition fee was fixed at forty dollars, and board, room-rent and lodging at one dollar and seventy-five cents a week.
- Troubles beset me wherein I would have your help and that of your companions, for which I will pay each of you the fee that he desires.
Definition of Fee
To reward for services performed, or to be performed; to recompense; to hire or keep in hire; hence, to bribe. | (feudal law) A right to the use of a superior's land, as a stipend for services to be performed; also, the land so held; a fief. | (law) An inheritable estate in land held of a feudal lord on condition of the performing of certain services.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Fee in a sentence
sentence with Fee
Fee used in a sentence
Fee make sentence
make sentence with Fee
make sentence of Fee
Fee sentence in english