Short & Simple Example Sentence For Feet To | Feet To Sentence
- Drew my feet to her willing side.
- Somebody had tied both my feet to the floor.
- He rose to his feet to look.
- I found that she was quivering from feet to hair.
- Bartek awoke and dragged his feet to the ground.
- You can put twenty feet to that throw.
- There was a drop of thirty feet to the water.
- I am only bathing my feet to prevent them from blistering.
- Thrush was on his feet to receive it in outstretched hand.
- He rose to his feet to ensure attention.
- Then he swung his feet to the floor and sat up.
- Feet to be well rubbed the whole time.
- Where will it suffer its white feet to rest?
- She holds out one of her small feet to be slippered.
- Leave these weak feet to tread in narrow ways.
- I rose to my feet to say good-bye.
- He dropped on his feet to the ground beside his companions.
- The average is twenty-two feet to the mile.
- It led steep up for a thousand feet to the sky-line.
- Morgan did so, and stretched his wet feet to the fire.
- And he raised one of his hind feet to show where he meant.
- Go around the room without touching your feet to the floor.
- He had no hands to lift; he had no feet to move.
- Shall call his feet to wander in the haunted forest lawn.
- Ten feet to his right the bank began giving way.
- He released his hold, too uncertain on his feet to resist.
- It would cut close to 100,000 feet to the acre.
- My fingers began to twitch, and my feet to tap.
- The guard was ten feet below, and twenty feet to his right.
- They commonly range from 30 square feet to 1,500 or 2,000.
- But Karen put her feet to the ground.
- It was a cliff now, twenty, thirty feet to its base.
- Naught was in me to tempt your feet To seek a lodging.
- Unable on our feet to stand, Upon our heads we trip it.
- Myron Dill put his feet to the floor, and sat upright.
How To Use Feet To In A Sentence?
- Up and up went Titus, sixty feet, to the top of the wall.
- Where are the softest carpets to be found for her feet to tread?
- Then he felt whatever it was under his feet to be firm and hard.
- Simunde was thrilled from her ill-shod feet to her braided brow.
- So she sat herself down with her feet to the hearth, and wept.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Feet To in a sentence
Feet To sentence
sentence with Feet To
Feet To used in a sentence
Feet To make sentence
make sentence with Feet To
make sentence of Feet To
Feet To sentence in english