Definition of Felons plural of felon
How to use Felons in Sentence?
- 1. In the direction of reformation the experiment of turning felons into farmers was not a success. 🔊
- 2. And he came, did that hunchback of Hell: the felons greeted him and he planned this evil. 🔊
- 3. It is a medical fact, that the children of the blind see; the children of felons have a healthy conscience. 🔊
- 4. Then they sent two condemned felons to wrap up the corpse in a horse-rug and carry it out into the cemetery there to be buried like a dog. 🔊
- 5. Everybody gambles, to the sentries in the guard-house, the patients in the hospitals, the felons in the gaols. 🔊
- 6. On reaching Marseilles he was confined in the hospital prison used for common felons and galley-slaves. 🔊