Festivities In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Festivities | Festivities Sentence
- Did he dare intrude upon the festivities aloft there?
- Great festivities and merrymaking was the order of the time.
- Dublin festivities had weakened the novelist's will.
- The festivities at the school-house began at seven o'clock.
- The conclusion of the Coronation festivities was a time of unalloyed joy.
How To Use Festivities In A Sentence?
- Long arrears of hospitalities and festivities had to be repaid to the neighborhood.
- In the twinkling of an eye the hall of festivities was transformed into an emergency hospital.
- In the midst of the festivities the fog came and enveloped every place in darkness.
- Many people seem to think that the festivities among the foreign born are becoming simpler.
- Everybody for miles around is notified, and they troop to the scene of festivities by the dozen.
- He died at Montreal during these peaceful festivities and was buried with pomp.
- The night came, and we retired, to dream of the marriage festivities of the morrow.
- Instead of wedding festivities and national holiday depleting House it was fuller than ever.
- Thus the festivities were prolonged through the whole night, frivolous, gay, and theatrical.
- That night, however, when the festivities at Baiae were over, her fears vanished.
- The East Anglian earl had elected to have the festivities arranged according to Saxon fashions.
- If the occasion is to be further celebrated by festivities at the house they may take whatever form is most agreeable.
- At such times all go to the house of the local ruler and there unite in the festivities or the common defense.
- Branwell seems to have been considerably elated by their success, and the festivities of the season were indulged in by him to his injury.
- Adelle was supposed to be in her room on the third floor when these festivities were in progress, but she could not be unaware of them.
- I have often noticed that such improvised festivities are usually the most enjoyable, and so it was for us that evening.
- From the time of her public recognition she appeared with the king at all the brilliant festivities celebrated in honour of treaties and marriages.
- I had no festivities at any rate for my poor coloured people; and it made my own holidays a very shaded thing.
- We were met to enjoy the festivities belonging to the occasion, and to manifest our grateful homage to our political fathers.
- The festivities of the day were over, the garden was one mass of bloom, and the fields gave promise of a bountiful harvest.
- This terminated the festivities in honour of the twenty-fifth anniversary of her first appearance on the American operatic stage.
- The round of festivities attending the arrival of the wagon trains were not yet stilled, and fandangoes nightly gave hilarity a safety valve.
- These festivities and this homage filled her heart with a tremor of alarm, and yet, at the same time, with joyous exultation.
- There were gay festivities every night, lasting sometimes until late the next morning, the officers seldom seeing their men.
- As the hour approached Fergus made the distressing discovery that his friend and host had anticipated the festivities with too free a hand.
- One account declared that the Queen was totally blind, and would not be able to enjoy any of the festivities prepared in her honor.
- Before dusk, the Royal ship had weighed anchor again, but when night fell in the festivities had only begun.
- He announced, accordingly, that the Castle festivities would not be postponed, as had been intended.
- Captain Sharp received intelligence of a conspiracy to shoot him during the ensuing festivities of Christmas-day.
- After the festivities were over, Maria adjusted her hat in the dressing-room and fastened her long, blue cloak.
- The banquet completed the festivities of the wedding day, and, tired and wearied, the baby couple must have been glad to close their eyes in sleep.
- They had arrived at the height of the Cherry Carnival, and games and boat-races and other festivities had been arranged as part of the celebration.
- But I did not expect at all that any of the ordinary Christmas festivities would come home to me, seeing that my father and mother were away.
- A fortnight after, at the festivities in commemoration of the Greek Revolution, the boy had a sunstroke, and died.
- Since her return home after the Class Day festivities Merry had shown little interest in what went on around her.
Definition of Festivities
plural of festivity
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Festivities in a sentence
sentence with Festivities
Festivities used in a sentence
Festivities make sentence
make sentence with Festivities
make sentence of Festivities
Festivities sentence in english