Short & Simple Example Sentence For Fiction | Fiction Sentence
- Even the characters of fiction are not original.
- Such readers as these desire fiction and ought to have it.
- We need write no fiction to prove this.
- A ghost story had been the first fiction I had written.
- Works of fiction are listed under the names of their authors.
- Works of fiction are listed under the names of their respective authors.
- I could not sport with a fiction that came so near to the fact.
- Science fiction of split personality, one equivocally homosexual.
- In fact, there was comparatively but little fiction then worth the name.
- With me, good fiction is the sublime, and bad speculation the ridiculous.
- This etext was produced from Galaxy Science Fiction January 1955.
- This etext was produced from Analog Science Fact & Fiction December 1961.
How To Use Fiction In A Sentence?
- But this enfeebling doctrine was inextricably bound up with the fiction of democracy.
- No fiction could be more fraught with fascinating personality than his actual life.
- Her work has appeared in virtually every science fiction magazine on the market.
- The fiction naturally arose from the desire to find a derivation for the name of the town.
- Now that sleep in fiction lasts twenty years, but on the stage about two minutes.
- Such a unit is a fiction or hypothesis we employ, like the atom, for purposes of explanation.
- It was this new fiction of law that gave the Tudor wars their unsurpassed horror.
- A book as big, as elemental, as original as though the art of fiction began to-day. .
- Their beauty we believe to be almost entirely a fiction of the tourist's imagination.
- Wild a fiction as his life was in many respects, it was a fiction he himself sincerely and innocently believed.
- If any work of romance contains more fiction in the same space, it is my fortune not to have seen that work.
- Tradition does not usually retain the memory of facts of this nature, though fiction is apt enough to invent them.
- Now the pupils had free access to the best works of the best literary authors of the day, in fiction or otherwise.
- The state department was continually besieged by journalists, who reported in their papers a medley of truth and fiction about each of my visits.
- Altiora even tried a picnic in canoes, knowing from fiction rather than imagination or experience the conclusive nature of such excursions.
- To this strain the beginner in fiction may gradually accustom himself by the composition of Short stories.
- Whether these counteracting books be fiction or not, they may be pure and harmless, and often of intellectual merit and moral excellence.
- Play as idealized experience and realized ideals is to the child what the church, worship, and the reading of fiction and essays are to the adult.
- Perhaps it was a pleasing fiction to the fond mind of the aging man that she would return, soon, to-morrow.
- Man must subject himself to the laws of life, not of death, nor to the fiction of the poets, however beautiful it may be.
- This etext was produced from Analog Science Fact & Fiction March and April 1963.
- Besides this, I believe good fiction one of the most beneficial reliefs to the monotonous lives of the poor.
- Why, the doctor himself well realized what a transparent fiction it must appear, and away he slips by the night train the moment he gets back.
- No golden halo of fiction was about this example; I saw it bare and real; and it was very loathsome.
- We maintained persistently the fiction of peace, utilizing the fact that the chief German forces were drawn away to the west.
- Shakespeare as a writer of the fiction of human nature was as supreme among his contemporaries as was Gulliver among the Lilliputians.
- This "Hunchback of Westminster" is really no idle fiction spun for the entertainment of an idle hour.
- The fiction of complete Irish barbarism was necessary to maintain the Protestant ascendency, and in later days to defend it.
Definition of Fiction
Literary type using invented or imaginative writing, instead of real facts, usually written as prose. | (uncountable) A verbal or written account that is not based on actual events (often intended to mislead). | (law) A legal fiction.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Fiction in a sentence
sentence with Fiction
Fiction used in a sentence
Fiction make sentence
make sentence with Fiction
make sentence of Fiction
Fiction sentence in english