How to use Finality in a Sentence?
- But she had made up her mind with a finality only the more absolute because it hurt her.
- Now the finality of scientific truth is proportional to the modesty of its claims.
- Wherever the responsibility is his, he insists upon the finality of his judgment.
- There was no doubt as to her entire truthfulness, or the finality of this decision of hers.
- That suitcase had an air of solid finality about it, and its lock leered at me brassily.
- No matter with what finality things seem to end, there is always a next day and a next.
- Lanpher, the manager of the 88 ranch, was speaking, and there was finality in his tone.