Short & Simple Example Sentence For Firm In | Firm In Sentence
- Bake until firm in the centre.
- She was firm in adhering to her own plan.
- Perhaps the best firm in the profession!
- Bake in a moderate oven until firm in the centre.
- The cup stands firm in its place.
- Annette was sitting straight and firm in her saddle.
- Bake in a slow oven until firm in the centre.
- He was firm in spirit and of most courageous boldness.
- Be quite firm in asking for your ticket.
- She was very firm in it at night when the desert was dim.
- Bake until firm in moderate oven, about 1/2 hour.
- Everything would go to some firm in Calford.
- Still May was firm in her determination not to speak.
- But the Pope continued firm in his proposals.
- Was I so firm in my faith, after all?
- Joe was firm in his determination to give Hammer a chance.
- Years passed, and Marie was firm in her constancy.
- Yet I was, if anything, more firm in my resolve.
- This is the only great American firm in Siberia.
- The largest cork manufacturing firm in the United States.
- Are you still firm in your decision to stick to the tannery?
- Bake in a moderate oven until the custard is firm in the centre.
- Gets a controlling hold of the firm in which at first he was a subordinate.
- Place in a slow oven and bake until the custard is firm in the centre.
- The said firm in the meantime knew nothing of the matter.
- He urged his men to stand firm in the face of this new danger.
- But earnestly follow them; be firm in your resolution in this matter.
- A leading firm in commercial circles had long struggled against bankruptcy.
- It is impossible to tell how translucent they were of heart, how firm in faith.
- At last her foot held firm in a crevice three feet above the floor.
- One was determined to leave the city, the other firm in his resolve to stay.
How To Use Firm In In A Sentence?
- Agnes was firm in her adherence to the plan of procedure which she had announced.
- Opposed to them have been others equally firm in the belief that neither took place.
- Pour in a baking or casserole dish and bake in a moderate oven until firm in the centre.
- But the archbishop was firm in his resolution, and trampled all obstacles under foot.
- If they were firm in holding to their beliefs, such deaths were held too merciful.
- Pour into a greased baking dish and bake in a moderate oven until firm in the centre.
- Excursionists had to be hardy individuals, firm in their resolve to complete their trip.
- Until that moment she had remained seated, firm in her determination not to be disturbed by him.
- I thanked her again, but remained firm in my intention of accustoming myself to company.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Firm In in a sentence
Firm In sentence
sentence with Firm In
Firm In used in a sentence
Firm In make sentence
make sentence with Firm In
make sentence of Firm In
Firm In sentence in english