Short & Simple Example Sentence For First On | First On Sentence
- We were the first on deck.
- Casca struck him first on the neck.
- My camera was first on one then on the other.
- Rub first on one side and then on the other.
- This is evidenced first on the tips of the wings.
- It was the first on the list to-day.
- They stood first on one foot and then on the other.
- Leslie threaded her way between the first on the floor.
- They insisted from the first on payments in cash.
- He stood first on one yellow foot and then on the other.
- This is the first on the route, and it is a very short one.
- Always first on duty, his work was never finished.
- The Western was first on his list.
- Nora stood up, first on one foot, then on the other.
- Try it first on the D string.
- The Goanese was first on his feet.
- The first, on the face of it, appears an absurdity.
- We called first on the latter, who knew our country well.
- Last year we found the first on the 11th of March.
- He balanced it, first on one hand, then, on the other.
- Mr. Owl stood first on one foot and then on the other.
- But the Mohawks were first on-the war path.
- He took the first on February 22d, 1875.
- The Albemarle Colony was first on the ground.
- But I have to be clear, first, on one point.
- Steamboats, first on Ohio, 165, 166.
- He called first on a GC wave-length and form.
- He called first on a GC wave length and form.
- Temporary stars: 134 B. C. the first on record, 35.
- Latham was first on his route and he entered the drug store.
- Has not my infant head been pillowed from the first on that maternal bosom?
- Marie stood first on one leg and then on the other and hung her head down.
- He was first on top of the overturned boat, and dragged me up after him.
- Winter pelage comes in first on the rump and spreads caudad and ventrad.
- And he put his finger first on his forehead, and then on his heart.
- Who was first on the ground, and why did he choose this particular region?
- She would have used her dagger first on herself, rather than on him.
How To Use First On In A Sentence?
- The conversation which so accidentally reached me could not have been the first on the subject.
- A gentleman should usually wait for a lady to recognize him first on the street.
- Yet those who have heard only the wood-thrush may well place him first on the list.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
First On in a sentence
First On sentence
sentence with First On
First On used in a sentence
First On make sentence
make sentence with First On
make sentence of First On
First On sentence in english