Short & Simple Example Sentence For Fish | Fish Sentence
- There is no fish in the palace.
- Dazzling fish dart through the crystal depths.
- Several fish were killed each over 20 lbs.
- Our methods of fish poaching are many.
- And this is why fish poachers have always swarmed.
- The older fish poachers rarely go in for poisoning.
- They bring the fish back for the city people to eat.
- Many fish are caught in the ocean around Iceland.
- But what could the little fish do to help Thumbelina?
- The Fish with a Cold.
- Nae fish that swims enjoys so large a share of domestic happiness.
- When a fish comes ashore it is in for trouble, and so is sailorman.
- Go where you will over the ocean and you meet men, as you meet fish and birds.
- So! you fish for't, as if you did not know.
- The fish had forsaken the ocean and vast numbers of tiger-sharks appeared.
- You're not to mind if it smarts a little; that's when the fish bite.
- Presently the Otter returned home, bringing a string of fish with him.
- See that those salt fish are well soak'd, Stephanio.
- He's the Fish Man of Tahiti!
- California Fish and Game, 33(3):159-184, 48-53 figs., 8 tables.
How To Use Fish In A Sentence?
- The fish were turned out on the grass in the police station yard, and were a sight to see.
- Often small fish allied to the mackerel accompany them, as does also the pilot-fish of the shark.
- The fish swam to and fro; he made the most wonderful movements, and then became quite still.
- It was a beautiful fish as it lay on the platter, brown, crisp, and ornamented with lemon.
- Or how the fish outbuilt her shell, Painting with morn each annual cell?
- It is a perfectly easy matter to provide fish and the only difficulty lies in conveying it into the towns and villages.
- They were so short a distance from the vessel that those on board could plainly see the movements of the great fish as he glided up to them.
- I have no settled antipathy to the desiccated tissues of this worthy deep-sea voyager when made up into fish cakes.
- I have left tons of fish behind when chased by the watchers, as of all things they are the most difficult to carry.
- Eben, who was a friendly young man, looked at her pityingly as he put the' fish into her basket.
- They work at night, and require to be most on the alert during rough and wet weather; especially in winter when fish are spawning.
- The flesh of spawning fish is loose and watery, insipid and tasteless, and rarely brings more than a few pence per pound.
- Our sport was indifferent; the fish did not bite freely; and we had frequently changed our fishing ground without bettering our luck.
- Of course the public always gets cheap fish and fresh fish, so fresh indeed that sometimes the life has hardly gone out of it.
- I must add, however, that it is in the nature of things that at all points the fish poacher is cleverer and of readier wit than the river watcher.
- Coral and pearls and precious stones dazzled his eyes; but inside, the palace was more beautiful still, and blazing fish scales lighted it.
- The fish had been caught, carried to market, bought, and taken into the kitchen, where the cook cut him open with a large knife.
- In "long-netting" the net is dragged by a man on each side, a third wading after to lift it over the stakes, and to prevent the fish from escaping.
- There were fish shops, cheap Italian restaurants, and the long lines of low houses vanished in crapulent night.
Definition of Fish
(intransitive) To hunt fish or other aquatic animals. | (transitive) To search (a body of water) for something other than fish. | (intransitive) To (attempt to) find or get hold of an object by searching among other objects.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Fish in a sentence
sentence with Fish
Fish used in a sentence
Fish make sentence
make sentence with Fish
make sentence of Fish
Fish sentence in english