Short & Simple Example Sentence For Flogging | Flogging Sentence
- But already he was flogging himself with his own contempt.
- The askaris ceased from flogging him.
- I believe flogging is the best punishment there is.
- They said that the flogging had killed the carpenter.
- The flogging was fixed for dawn on the following morning.
- The law courts have re-introduced flogging for criminals.
- I think flogging a woman worse than flogging a man?
- They were flogging girls, selling girls ...
- The Flogging of a Student.
- The noise made by sails flogging in the wind. Slush.
- Captain Twinely, I told you I should have no flogging here.
- But this punishment of flogging was a purely ecclesiastical penalty.
- Another object was, to do up their flogging which had been omitted over night.
- But first they gave him a hard flogging in the presence of the clan.
- The triangles were of the usual pattern, and the flogging was on the buttock.
- He recalls, for instance, the occasion of his only flogging at school.
- A flogging was too great a treat for Finlay's boy to miss.
- That flogging cured me of 'tickling' trout, especially on Sunday.
How To Use Flogging In A Sentence?
- All this searching and examining seemed to be the mere flogging of a dead horse.
- This happened upon the afternoon of the day when the public flogging had taken place.
- I was therefore much embarrassed, and very apprehensive of a flogging at least.
- And the object for flogging under such circumstances, is to make the slaves anxious to be sold.
- In some ships, however, flogging is nearly as frequent as prayers of a morning.
- For weeks he had been flogging it, like an over-tired horse, into a feeble display of energy.
- In Missouri this flogging of human beings in prison has been going on for more than fifty years.
- The Hottentots are a thin-skinned race, and flogging is to them a very terrible punishment.
- And now, at the last moment, I offer you the choice between a flogging and expulsion.
- As for Mr. Nosnibor, he had received his eleventh flogging on the day of my arrival.
- The attitude of the bench is that fear of another flogging will prevent that boy from turning highwayman again.
- The most common punishment for neglect of duty or petty misconduct was a beating with a stick or flogging with a lash.
- Such are often applied to by others, to give them power to prevent their masters from flogging them.
- Death punished any resistance to a superior officer, and merciless flogging was inflicted on the rank and file.
- Then out came the cat-o'-nine-tails again, and he fell to flogging him as fast as he could.
- The children were of course well cudgelled, but no flogging of children could replace the magical handi.
- Would Lamprocles have received the fatherly flogging and reproof as meekly as he did if he had not been sensible of his error?
- He knew that his victims went to flogging and death, but he never watched them flogged, he never saw them die.
- Ever since the affair on the station platform he had been flogging himself because he had driven away and left Meldrum in possession of the field.
- Children, servants, and slaves were kept aside, and by continual flogging were obliged to divulge the secret hiding-places.
- They might expel him and welcome, he did not care, he was past caring; but submit to the indignity of a flogging at his age he would not.
- He often honoured me, as well as other boys, with marks of his notice; and saved me once a flogging for fighting with a young gentleman.
Definition of Flogging
present participle of flog | Infliction of punishment by dealing blows or whipping.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Flogging in a sentence
sentence with Flogging
Flogging used in a sentence
Flogging make sentence
make sentence with Flogging
make sentence of Flogging
Flogging sentence in english