Short & Simple Example Sentence For Flour | Flour Sentence
- Then she carried the flour home.
- Gertrude dusted the flour from her hands and started.
- Put in the rest of the flour and beat well.
- This is a liquor distilled from flour and molasses.
- Now and then dust with flour and drop in a bit of butter.
- Rub the butter and flour smooth and put into a frying pan.
- Use only sufficient flour to roll out in a 1/2 inch sheet.
- Into a saucepan put 1 tablespoonful each of flour and butter.
- Bake on the griddle or add a little more flour and bake in muffin rings.
- Thicken with 1 tablespoonful of butter and 2 of flour rubbed smooth.
- Sift together 3 cups of sifted flour and a teaspoonful of salt.
- Remove the pork, then wash with butter and dredge with flour and brown.
- And then the flour was baked into fresh, white loaves of bread.
- Mix 2 teaspoonfuls of curry powder with one teaspoonful of flour and 1 oz.
- Mash boiled potatoes, add butter and enough flour to make a paste.
- For instance, flour sells from 2 pounds 10 shillings to 5 pounds per 100 lbs.
- Clean, wash and wipe dry, season with salt, roll in flour and fry in hot fat.
- P. 23: "flower" changed to "flour" (composed of flour and butter).
How To Use Flour In A Sentence?
- Take a small spoonful of the mixture and roll it with a broad-blade knife in the flour and sugar.
- Stir 2 tablespoonfuls each of flour and butter together until smooth; add to the soup.
- For this amount of baggage and for the sacks of flour and rice, weighing 160 lbs.
- Take out the steak and sift 1 tablespoonful of flour into the butter, stir until browned.
- Take out the fish, thicken the gravy with a little flour and butter rubbed together.
- Cut lengthwise 3 bananas, roll them in flour and fry in butter until a light-brown.
- Mix two tablespoonfuls of flour with a little cream or milk, and stir into the boiling cream.
- They returned in the month of June with a cargo consisting of flour and alcohol.
- Scars of burns on his hands and arms, patches of rice flour and bran, showed that he was a cook.
- Mix together 3 tablespoonfuls of rice flour and 3 of finely ground white Indian meal.
- If onion is liked a few slices may be fried with the butter before the flour and curry powder are added.
- Ground up with flour and water or similar substances, it is often used as a poison for rats and other vermin.
- The commissariat have purchased such enormous quantities of flour and other stores, that the money brought up is exhausted.
- When all the meat is in, dredge with flour and stick small pieces of butter quite thickly all over it.
- This embraces every fruit of handicraft, from a barrel of flour and a bushel of lime to a silk dress.
- On the top floor you may see how the pioneer man worked here as a woodcutter and running flour mills and how the city came about.
- Pour gradually on the flour and beat into a smooth batter; then add 1 teaspoonful of salt and 2 tablespoonfuls of sugar.
- Make a sauce with 2 tablespoonfuls each of butter and flour and half a cup each of thin cream, white stock and milk.
- In making bread the flour is mixed with water and yeast, and the resulting dough set aside in a warm place for a few hours.
- Take 2 cups of boiled rice and mix with a little cold milk, a little salt and flour enough to hold it together.
- He stopped, and turned to a young fellow, in a red shirt, who was gaping at the entrance to a flour shop.
- Latterly we had often had to mix tsampa with flour to eke out our stock of the latter when baking bread for British troops.
Definition of Flour
(transitive) To apply flour to something; to cover with flour. | (transitive) To reduce to flour. | (intransitive) To break up into fine globules of mercury in the amalgamation process.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Flour in a sentence
sentence with Flour
Flour used in a sentence
Flour make sentence
make sentence with Flour
make sentence of Flour
Flour sentence in english