Short & Simple Example Sentence For Flowery | Flowery Sentence
- The way was no flowery one either.
- The spotted herds in flowery meadows see!
- In the mild and balmy breeze that fanned the flowery lee.
- No flowery sentences; a few words bang at the mark.
- O pool and flowery thickets, hear my vow!
- The two figures turned down a flowery path....
- Mr. Page laughed at what he called flowery effusions.
- The Flowery (or White) Miao.
- But there is no lack now of flowery sweets for this buzzing colony.
- He must have blushed like anything at some of those flowery compliments.
- Your bursts of baby-eloquence, which are flowery but foolish?
- And so the green spring and the flowery summer passed, and autumn drew on.
- The flowery things I've said are mine.
- She laughed to see it, and her step was light Along the flowery way.
- But lang or noon, loud tempests storming A' my flowery bliss destroy'd.
- And let us all our vows renew, Along the flowery banks of Cree.
- There was stillness in the flowery region just above the Colonel's head.
How To Use Flowery In A Sentence?
- But my eyes directly took in many things besides the flowery ground beneath me.
- Literally and figuratively, their lives seemed to wander through flowery pleasure-paths.
- It will be purple and gold and emerald, and silvered with rivers running between flowery banks.
- She wore a large flowery hat, which accentuated the graceful slimness of her form.
- The man held forth in the flowery language of the Chinese of the southern provinces.
- Up and down the flowery paths went Fortemain, in and out among the sleeping blossoms.
- And summer hours, like flowery harnessed steeds, Advance!
- To leafless shrubs the flowery palms succeed, And odorous myrtle to the noisome weed.
- Now flowery tribes in fragrant counsel stand, Amid the buds wantons the joyous band.
- Ye flowery children, leave him here in peace; He came not here to waste his time in play.
- She didn't use as flowery language as that, but it's difficult to quote Patty in the vernacular.
- Taka turned, Drew closer in his arm, and raising up Her flowery face smiled in his eyes.
- The speaker below then delivered himself of a very copious harangue, which was also very flowery and very gravely listened to by his audience.
- Wrapped in a flowery robe, fat as if he belonged to the most distinguished people in the country, he had not a prepossessing face.
- But around her had always been dreams that had led him into strange byways, through dangerous, though flowery paths!
- The maiden did as he told her, and then the wolf breathed over the flowery grave, and, lo and behold!
- If it had liked, it could have called the whole valley its garden, for it is a vast flowery lawn with mountains for a wall.
- Thus, back to the wide sea view and downs whose flowery carpet was torn by jagged nail-heads of rock.
- Stripped of its pious and flowery decorations, the proposition put forward by the Sheikh was of the simplest character.
- What would ye do then, should ye suppress all this flowery crop of knowledge and new light sprung up and yet springing daily in this city?
- So we went to Golden Milestone, laden with all the flowery spoil we could plunder from both gardens.
- Flowers in their hand, flowers in their breast, are seen, On every side appears a flowery sheen.
- Thus, without solving the difficulty, Plotinus deftly smothers it in flowery phrases, and quietly passes on his way.
Definition of Flowery
(not comparable) Pertaining to flowers. | Decorated with or abundant in flowers. | (of a speech or piece of writing) overly complicated or elaborate; with grandiloquent expressions
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Flowery in a sentence
sentence with Flowery
Flowery used in a sentence
Flowery make sentence
make sentence with Flowery
make sentence of Flowery
Flowery sentence in english