Short & Simple Example Sentence For Fondly | Fondly Sentence
- But she smiled fondly at him while she spoke.
- He will often touch it fondly with his lips.
- His mother smiled and patted him fondly on the cheek.
- He had fondly hoped to be in the Castle long before this.
- Oh, how fondly did I dwell on them!
- Oh, how fondly would I dwell upon them!
- Ah! would Nobili not recall how fondly he had clasped it?
- As Joe looks fondly up at Bill.
- Still I linger, fondly gazing From my window pane!
- Ever your loving and attached father, who fondly presses you to his heart.
- Yet Lois was not as contented as she had fondly expected to be.
- Which in my solitude I fondly cherish'd?
- Freddy grinned fondly at the boy and then looked his reproach at Joe.
- Thee let me counsel To view too fondly neither sun nor stars.
- You listen with delight, By tales of dirt and danger fondly thrilled.
- Your loving FATHER, Who fondly embraces you.
- And she forgave me, that I gazed Too fondly on her face!
- To cheer our eager eyes awhile, We see thee smile, how fondly smile!
- I fondly dream 'Had ye been there,' ... for what could that have done?
- Myself at Troy one moment fondly wish'd, My sire's return, the next.
- And so existence is to me a weight, Death fondly I desire, and life I hate.
How To Use Fondly In A Sentence?
- The future he had fondly built up for both of them lay broken at his own feet.
- She looked fondly at her husband, and this time had to look up to see his face.
- He drew them fondly over his wet cheeks, and pressed them against his quivering lips.
- Hast thou fondly imagined that the judgment thou didst pronounce hath profited thee?
- Miss Mortimer, with an exclamation of joy, stretched her arms fondly towards me.
- She used to like to come to them, and talk and laugh fondly over their old Venetian days.
- Their eyes are filled with tenderness and tears For their dear kindred they so fondly loved....
- There for remembrance fondly stored, And rather hungers, rather begs than spend!
- Round the pine the rose-tree fondly twined it, As around the straw the silk clings closely.
- Now I have survived them all, and I fondly regret the sounds of voices that are still.
- We court your imitation: Would ye fondly love as we, We counsel separation.
- Where er I roam, whatever realms to see, My heart untravelled fondly turns to thee.
- Their gross exaggeration was fondly counted upon to make her appear sylphlike by comparison with the images she raised.
- Here was an episode in his life that he fondly hoped might never come to light; he knew how it would disturb his mother.
- This is not a weak and yielding thing, as men are so fondly prone to imagine; it is a universal and inflexible law.
- The author had fondly imagined that the British workman stood foremost as the result of his own battles.
- How fondly does it then embrace and cherish angelical visions, or infernal phantoms, prodigies, or miracles!
- My wife for one," glancing down fondly upon the beautiful, graceful lady on his arm.
- Uraschima Taro fondly assured her that nothing in the world should keep him from her, and bade her farewell.
Definition of Fondly
In a fond manner; affectionately; tenderly. | (dated) Foolishly.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Fondly in a sentence
sentence with Fondly
Fondly used in a sentence
Fondly make sentence
make sentence with Fondly
make sentence of Fondly
Fondly sentence in english