For African In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For For African | For African Sentence
- But my weapons, save my light smoothbore, were unfit for African game.
How To Use For African In A Sentence?
- The work is too severe for African thews, and experience has shown it a bad economy to overtask the slave.
- Their aptitude for African conquest and their joy in African colonization are the heritage of their native land.
- He knew them for African brigantines, and though he made all sail, it was impossible to run into a French port, as on, on they came, not entirely depending on the wind, but, like steamers, impelled by unseen powers within them.
- He thought they looked most wicked, and hastily took a note of them for "African Frailty."
- For the rifle for larger game, I would point out, with due deference to old sportsmen, of course, that the best guns for African game are the English Lancaster and Reilly rifles; and for a fighting weapon, I maintain that the best yet invented is the American Winchester repeating rifle, or the "sixteen, shooter" as it is called, supplied with the London Eley's ammunition.
- It was President Roberts of Monrovia, attended by his secretary and chief minister; for they came cordially to return thanks to one who had helped a little in slave emancipation, under the influences of Elliott Cresson, Dr. Hodgkin Garrison, and others,--and, moreover, had given a gold medal for African literature, biennially to be competed for by emancipated slaves;--whereof
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
For African in a sentence
For African sentence
sentence with For African
For African used in a sentence
For African make sentence
make sentence with For African
make sentence of For African
For African sentence in english