Short & Simple Example Sentence For Forefather | Forefather Sentence
How To Use Forefather In A Sentence?
- He cannot ignore them; the gods crowned his forefather and if there are no gods who made him King?
- And that first bear was the forefather of the grizzly he and Bruce were setting forth to kill the next day!
- The amateur forefather of 1620 must have felt proud yet anxious about the clam-yield also, as each new mouth opened on the prospect.
- There are numerous historical instances of a single individual becoming the forefather of a tribe or a collection of tribes which under favourable conditions may develop into a nation.
- In days of yore there lived a forefather of the Prince of Tosa who went by the name of Yamanouchi Kadzutoyo.
Definition of Forefather
Ancestor.Wp | Cultural ancestor; one who originated an idea or tradition.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Forefather in a sentence
sentence with Forefather
Forefather used in a sentence
Forefather make sentence
make sentence with Forefather
make sentence of Forefather
Forefather sentence in english