Short & Simple Example Sentence For Fractious | Fractious Sentence
- The chauffeur here is a fractious idiot.
- Another account charges the breakage to a fractious team.
- Never had he seen Theodora in a more fractious mood.
- His voice had a fractious tone, as if he combated an unseen tyrant.
- Now and then Dil had to leave off and comfort the fractious babies.
How To Use Fractious In A Sentence?
- Some horses are made fractious by having the check-rein so tight as to weary the muscles.
- This was risky work on a fractious pony, and some of the riders preferred wading to riding.
- There's a tray for each, of course; but a ball dress is such a fractious thing.
- O fractious eddies of the brandish'd tongue, Such words as in no law-court ever rung.
- Now he was elderly and lived alone, save for a fractious old man-servant, in a straggling old moss-covered house, or group of houses.
- For my own part I but faintly remember him, he having been killed by a fractious horse when I was a very small boy.
- His tone was grave; indeed, too much like reproof to a fractious child to suit Beatrice's pride.
- Oh, I remember, you saved the life of an old woman, who would have been trampled to death by a span of fractious horses.
- He apt to be mighty fractious sometimes, and maybe he cuss you when you try to 'suade him but he need somebody what understand him to be 'round wid him.
- Suddenly a fractious horse jerked away from the man who had been standing at its head holding it, and whirling short about, half-overturned the wagon to which it was hitched and raced wildly down the street.
Definition of Fractious
given to troublemaking | irritable; argumentative; quarrelsome
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Fractious in a sentence
sentence with Fractious
Fractious used in a sentence
Fractious make sentence
make sentence with Fractious
make sentence of Fractious
Fractious sentence in english