Short & Simple Example Sentence For Fragility | Fragility Sentence
- The fragility of her appearance had always struck strangers.
How To Use Fragility In A Sentence?
- She believed that her fragility had been reinforced by one stronger than herself.
- The first was the fragility of the plaster surface upon which it was displayed.
- She was so dainty in her fragility that one longed and yet scarcely dared to touch her.
- This was another instance of the fragility of human arrangements, and the vanity of human hopes.
- Her little waist and little black-stockinged calves showed how delicately fragile she was; but the fragility was of mould only.
- She produced, I thought, an impressive effect of fragility and power in her contrast with that massive table.
- The bizarre contrast between her dark eyelashes and her fair hair seemed to find some kind of echo in the combination of health and fragility that she expressed in her movements.
- He was a piteous, engaging child, generally very docile, but liable at times to storms of temper out of all proportion to the fragility of his small person.
Definition of Fragility
The condition or quality of being fragile; brittleness; frangibility. | Weakness; feebleness. | (obsolete) Liability to error and sin; frailty.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Fragility in a sentence
sentence with Fragility
Fragility used in a sentence
Fragility make sentence
make sentence with Fragility
make sentence of Fragility
Fragility sentence in english