Short & Simple Example Sentence For Franks | Franks Sentence
- The Franks have their desires.
- The Franks gained a great victory.
- The Franks shall perish in despair and shame.
- But the Franks had fought long, and were faint and weary.
- Dr. Franks was sitting by me, holding a basin and a sponge.
- Properly, Franks or Frenchmen.
- God forbid that I should turn my Franks into cowards!
- Your favors by Colonel Franks have come safely to hand.
- Fair King, give your Franks a little peace.
- Since writing thus far, Franks has returned from England.
- Behold the Franks and Pagans hand to hand....
- An embassy from the Franks was bound to the Sublime Porte.
- Colonel Franks wishes to proceed with the papers to that body.
- Here the Franks established themselves and became a powerful people.
- Immediately the two Franks are set upon by the desert tigers.
- The Franks had made up their minds to settle, and not to destroy.
- Besides, Franks says it is a point in medical jurisprudence.
- Poor Franks is very ill indeed, but he cannot be seen till nine.
- All winter the world of the Franks was in commotion, preparing for war.
- He fights well,' said the Franks who watched his blows.
- The Northmen learned the language of the Franks and adopted their religion.
- One day the King of the Franks was sitting among his courtiers.
- The Franks had been now upwards of thirty years established in the East.
- The Franks occupied the east bank of the Rhine for about two hundred years.
- This gave Cartmill the use of the fence and two feet of the Franks land.
- They intended to conquer the land of the Franks next, and then all Europe.
- Dr. Franks had charged me far less than I even dared to hope.
- Heavens,' cried the Franks who were standing round, 'how dreadful an omen!
- Colonel Franks was gone to London before I received your letter.
- Give the Emperor so much treasure That the Franks will be astounded.
How To Use Franks In A Sentence?
- It was because of the latter that the government of the Franks desired to obtain it.
- These franks were obtained and used, by those who could get them, without stint or scruple.
- The two Franks acted reasonably when they adopted the principles that produced such a woman.
- Since he came to England, his facilities of getting franks were very great.
- The Franks were much astonished at the sight of the elephant; for they had never seen one before.
- The Franks got off their horses and knelt on the ground, and the Archbishop blessed them.
- He soon learned that Franks was afraid of him, or at least he treated Franks as though he were.
- Yes, one day he will return to fight the Franks and drive them from the Breton land!
- Sharply they spur, and all the Franks dash on To deal with trenchant lance their valiant blows.
- The Merovingian Franks are especially famous, or rather infamous, for their sexual sins.
Definition of Franks
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of frank | plural of frank
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Franks in a sentence
sentence with Franks
Franks used in a sentence
Franks make sentence
make sentence with Franks
make sentence of Franks
Franks sentence in english