Short & Simple Example Sentence For Franz | Franz Sentence
- We will write to Franz at once.
- They had rounded Franz up and locked him away.
- You will know Franz one day.
- Then Franz came in with the fine-powdered stone in a paper.
- Then Franz ran through one language after another ...
- Do you love Franz Lippheim?
- Kaiser Franz Joseph 163.
- Soon Franz was outside the jurisdiction of Germany.
- Die letzte Bemerkung machte Franz warm.
- The Franz Case, 306.
- Koepke empfing Franz mit der gewohnten Lebhaftigkeit.
- A content almost blissful shone on Franz Lippheim.
- And opening her eyes, she saw Franz Lippheim before her.
- Why did she not stop at Franz and Lotta and Minna?
- Male der Name Franz Felder.
- So erreichte Franz Felder sein vierzehntes Lebensjahr.
- Viel noch sollte Franz Felder in seinem Leben schwimmen.
- From time to time I thought of Thekla and Franz Weber.
- SEE Schubert, Franz Peter.
- It was as if Franz had let down a barrier; pointed out a way.
- She doesn't love Franz Lippheim and she isn't going to marry him.
- By Franz Simm Margaret's Downfall.
- Oppersdorf, Count Franz von, Beethoven's friend and patron.
- Er und Nagel standen vor dem Sofa, auf dem Franz noch immer schlief.
- There had been a good deal of the William II in Franz Ferdinand himself.
- Waehrend unseres Aufenthaltes in Pless starb Kaiser Franz Joseph.
- Gebauer, Franz Xaver, founder of the "Concerts Spirituels" at Vienna.
How To Use Franz In A Sentence?
- He had no inclination to know Franz and his mother, and no curiosity about them.
- She had had nothing on her journey but the milk and part of the bun which Franz had given her.
- I have promised Franz that you shall not come to her unless across my dead body.
- And Franz is of course very poor and has a great family of brothers and sisters to help support.
- For some reason of his own, this Franz Weber has tried to work upon this feeling of hers.
- She herself wanted you to get married, and had found Franz Lippheim for you, you know.
- Before the landlady Madame von Marwitz embraced Franz and kissed and blessed him.
- While Franz was pounding the stone, the old man told Mr. Kleesman about his mine.
- Soldaten und Herzog Franz machte Schwierigkeiten; so kehrte man wieder nach Braunschweig zurueck.
- Er stieg die Treppe hinab und schrieb in das ihm vorgelegte Fremdenbuch: Franz Grach.
- Only Franz Van Vuuren, the youngest son, whom I had met up-country, now lived with his parents.
- Karen don't love Franz Lippheim, Mr. Jardine; nothing'll make me believe she loves him.
- For some time now Franz had been looking at her and her voice grew more tender and more soft as she saw that he found no word of protest.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Franz in a sentence
sentence with Franz
Franz used in a sentence
Franz make sentence
make sentence with Franz
make sentence of Franz
Franz sentence in english