Short & Simple Example Sentence For Friday And | Friday And Sentence
- And after that he came every Friday and stayed an hour.
- It is now Friday, and the parcel has not been delivered.
- That was Friday, and the school term had closed that day.
- It was Friday, and a lovely, bright day.
- Can we scrub Friday and lay the carpet Saturday?
- It was Friday, and Hilda was lunching.
- The day was Friday and the fish-stalls were doing a lively business.
- We have fed him for charity; it is Friday and we have given him beans.
- He came to see me only last Friday and told me all about his romantic marriage.
- Edgar will be at home on Friday, and this is Wednesday morning.
- We got there on Friday and remained until the Saturday week following.
- You'll have that key back by Friday, and all your spoons'll be in the box.
- Friday and Eliot Leithgow collapsed into inert heaps, asleep immediately.
- He turned his head and took in Friday and Sako, standing near-by.
- I shall be at Mons on Friday, and on Sunday at Aix-la-Chapelle.
How To Use Friday And In A Sentence?
- It was Friday, and still not far past noon, when they reached their lodging by the cross.
- Men will not indefinitely draw their pay on a Friday and drink half of it by Sunday night.
- Hesse fought the Count on Friday, and was dangerously wounded at the first fire.
- Friday and the Master Scientist followed his startled gaze, and they too gaped in wonder.
- Nothing was done on Friday; and on Saturday afternoon the mining authorities met again in council.
- They had sixty for dinner on Friday and Saturday and one hundred and twenty-five on Sabbath.
- Last Friday and Saturday were spent in travelling to here from the Warrego River.
- Before the Reformation these sacred plays were common on Good Friday and at Easter.
- It was my birthday, a Good Friday, and on the same day I fell in love with my future wife.
- A Friday and Saturday wind up the week; On Sunday we rest, and attempt to look meek.
- Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday the days when I have mostly experienced occult phenomena.
- Tom pitched to the batters on Friday, and the result proved that batting practice was far from being a waste of time.
- It is Friday, and after the hour of prayer all grown men must attend the review on the plain without the city.
- It fell on a Good Friday, and its celebration can scarcely be recalled without both smiles and tears.
- The examination lasted from the beginning of the week until Friday, and the May races began on that day.
- It was Friday, and school would close that afternoon, and for two blessed, blissful weeks there would be no session at all.
- He had no military ability, and his troops were driven back with great slaughter, both on Friday and Saturday.
- After you," he said, and waited until Friday and the Hawk passed first through the door.
- The "programmes" of these bodies were held in the auditorium every other Friday, and each pupil was due for at least one performance a semester.
- You will become circumcised like us; you will bind yourself to sleep with one of your wives every Friday, and to give two and a half per cent.
- The action took place on Friday and the ships were headed for Brest, about three days' sail away.
- I told him it was Friday, and by his asking that, I knew he must have been so roughly handled that he had lost count of time.
- This may be seen indeed from the comments of the only three English papers of last Friday and Saturday that noticed it.
- He arrived on Friday, and then, for the first time, Samuel began to suspect the true state of affairs.
- On that year the season was held more than commonly sacred, for Good Friday and the Annunciation fell on the same day.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Friday And in a sentence
Friday And sentence
sentence with Friday And
Friday And used in a sentence
Friday And make sentence
make sentence with Friday And
make sentence of Friday And
Friday And sentence in english