Friendliness In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Friendliness | Friendliness Sentence
- His friendliness puzzled me.
- Laura is good to me and her friendliness is genuine.
- But the assumption of friendliness seemed only to irritate.
- An unprecedented friendliness sprang up amongst them.
- The other turned a face of obstinate friendliness and good will.
- That something was wanted of him he knew by the extra friendliness of tone.
- The friendliness manifested by the chiefs, however, was far from solid.
- The interval of friendliness had been turned to good account by the Turks.
- He looked down at the Maid, and there was tender friendliness in his glance.
- He recalled, too, Mrs. Yorke's friendliness for him.
How To Use Friendliness In A Sentence?
- There seems at all times to be the greatest freedom and friendliness among the young people.
- She could not sit here with him in this new, sweet friendliness without saying them.
- He wants friendliness so far away from home, so these and theirs become his friends.
- The tone of olden friendliness was hard to bear, when no other voices answered.
- Deal ye one with another with the utmost love and harmony, with friendliness and fellowship.
- Herrera, with no friendliness in either voice or eyes, was holding a gun on him.
- This wider world, in its friendliness and homelikeness, the library must represent.
- A few examples of the friendliness of the Asvins may be selected from the long list given by Muir.
- Had Aunt Anne reproached him for any friendliness unreturned, any old hurt time had never healed?
- How was it possible to feel the same friendliness towards him with that wild resentment raging at her heart?
- Certainly something in him chilled the little tendrils of good fellowship and friendliness that she seemed inclined to extend.
- The courtesy of the ticket-agent, the friendliness of the conductor are the reflection of the courtesy and the friendliness of the men above him.
- Keith in a moment had come to feel a friendliness for the girl that he might not have felt in years, and he began to soothe her.
- Behind the curiosity there seemed, judging by her tone, to be a fight going on between friendliness and pique.
- And if he unbent so far as to act as their escort to the ruins, he was yielding still further to an atmosphere of friendliness he had forsworn.
- Since their interview on the street Lois received him with more friendliness than she had hitherto shown him.
- He was very serious, and spoke only of what he was doing, but before his grave face her gay friendliness broke down in an instant.
- She had not Considered how much his companionship and friendliness had been to her until now, when she felt them lost.
- Very coolly, too; but always with a little fond cry or expression of friendliness and goodwill to the inmates.
- She took her aunts upstairs, and returned, coming towards him once more with an air of innocence and friendliness that amazed him.
- In a warm surge of friendliness his thoughts went out to her, and he wished vaguely that he could let her know how fine he thought she was.
- Whitney struck the note of a reassuring friendliness in his manner to the girl, and the old people, rather reservedly chimed in.
- She proceeded with an admirable mingling of flattery and friendliness to put Adelle on her guard against the male sex.
- Even the demonstrated friendliness of the Universe did not seem to thaw his heart, or to break down the barriers of his reserve.
- This man's friendliness seemed to me beyond bounds, and I ought to know how to appreciate it.
- North and South met in friendliness in the darkness or by the light of the burning pines, and talked freely as they lifted up their wounded.
- I looked at her with a friendliness I really felt towards her slight, unattractive, and dependable person.
- When he did recognize me, however, I might still have been a stranger, for any friendliness that he showed.
- She looked at him full, refused to meet half-way the friendliness of his eyes, tossed the hat toward him, and wheeled her horse away.
- Thrown out of his niche of easy friendliness with circumstance, he stood there in irritated consciousness that here was some subtile barrier which he had not foreseen.
Definition of Friendliness
the quality of being friendly
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Friendliness in a sentence
sentence with Friendliness
Friendliness used in a sentence
Friendliness make sentence
make sentence with Friendliness
make sentence of Friendliness
Friendliness sentence in english