Short & Simple Example Sentence For Frighted | Frighted Sentence
- Here he that shook the frighted world arose.
- They fled like frighted dows, man!
- The frighted birds, the rattling branches shun.
- They say, he was frighted last Night.
- She was that frighted she skirled out and well nigh fainted off.
- She cared not that Phoenix, frighted by the shouting, had begun to wail.
- Don Melchor! is it you, my love, that have frighted Aurelia so terribly?
- Their echoes o'er, again Peace, haply frighted thence, your bosom visits.
- And maybe all this while I am but a child frighted with bogles," said I.
How To Use Frighted In A Sentence?
- The beast being frighted when we all were out of the shay, overturned and broke it.
- A furtive frighted look hung ever in his face, a fugitive air about his whole person.
- I have already had seven cups to-day, and feel frighted lest we should some of us be killed with so strange an abuse of it.
- I lived in continual terrour, frighted by every noise at the door, and terrified at the approach of every step quicker than common.
- What, what shall the merest of manhood quicken In geese gregarious, panic-stricken Like frighted fish in the river.
Definition of Frighted
simple past tense and past participle of fright
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Frighted in a sentence
sentence with Frighted
Frighted used in a sentence
Frighted make sentence
make sentence with Frighted
make sentence of Frighted
Frighted sentence in english