Short & Simple Example Sentence For Frightens | Frightens Sentence
- Selina frightens her.
- Perhaps it frightens them.
- What is it that so frightens thee?
- It almost frightens him.
- It almost frightens me.
- The title frightens me.
- Neither lures nor frightens me.
- Your luck frightens me.
- Only it frightens poor mammy so.
- Is it the noise of the grotto that frightens you?
- Their silence frightens me more than anything.
- It frightens me to have him losing at cards and drinking.
- It frightens me, sometimes.
- The name "didactic apparatus" frightens me.
- To tell you the truth, though, he rather frightens me.
- It frightens me, Mr. Anthony, it frightens me.
- Day and night this river fascinates me and almost frightens me.
- It is so dreadful to misunderstand; nothing frightens me so much.
- Poor darling, she has no mother; and the thought of marrying frightens her.
- It frightens people away, and prevents others from coming in to settle.
- Truly, as for me, his mother, he frightens me when he talks.
- There's no hurry; he won't come down unless our noise frightens him.
- It frightens me to think that Phillips has been lying low for so long.
- The thought of the thing frightens me," I said.
- Oh, it's mamma that frightens you, I see.
- All right; I won't say it again if it frightens the children.
- It frightens me so,' pleaded Margarita, for she saw the dolor coming.
How To Use Frightens In A Sentence?
- We cannot stop now, even though it frightens us that we are alone in our knowledge.
- Turtle plants sharp shells around the tree and then frightens monkey which falls and is killed.
- He frightens me, because he can twist me round his finger and make me care so ... and it hurts....
- The warriors have learned of the strength of the Big Buffalo, and his name frightens them.
- And then there's something about her dark beautiful eyes that frightens me rather.
- She returns after supper; an irregularity that frightens me, who have not yet got rid of all my barbarisms.
- When a pony sees that this has been done he will never run away, unless perhaps something frightens him very much.
- You go about like one of them church-yard vaporations that melts in thin air and frightens children in the dead of night.
- It often frightens the colt when he feels the girth binding him, and making the saddle fit tight on his back.
- Religion frightens but a few pusillanimous minds, whose weakness of character already renders them little to be dreaded by their fellow-citizens.
- Ferdinand would be furious if I did not obey the etiquette he prescribes for his wife; he frightens me.
- The Magyars affirm that they can exorcise and recall the evil spirits, and this frightens the people, so that you never see a cheerful face.
- Confederacy, chief of the Six Nations, once so powerful for mischief, and now a mere name that frightens no one.
Definition of Frightens
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of frighten
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Frightens in a sentence
sentence with Frightens
Frightens used in a sentence
Frightens make sentence
make sentence with Frightens
make sentence of Frightens
Frightens sentence in english