Short & Simple Example Sentence For Frisked | Frisked Sentence
- They never frisked about in the pasture.
- It frisked along the quay.
- Has frisked beneath the burden of three score.
- Relieved of the thorn, the little animal frisked about, limping but slightly.
- As I dropped my hand from the wall the devil frisked in me again.
- Long-suffering Uncle August frisked about in a most remarkable costume.
- Maybe one of the freshmen frisked it off you," he added, looking at Andy.
How To Use Frisked In A Sentence?
- He had frisked into the sitting-room, and was now standing there: perfectly winded.
- Little pairs toddled gravely through the figures, or frisked promiscuously in a grand conglomeration of arms and legs.
- Philip was glad to be out of the car, and he frisked ahead, barking and trying to tempt some one to run a race with him.
- Instinctively proud of her beauty, she hated the slightest covering, and ran and frisked about my house with daring and unconscious immodesty.
- The Lap-dog was a great favorite with his master, and he frisked and jumped about him in a manner pleasant to see.
- At eight o'clock they started, accompanied by Duk, who frisked and gambolled with delight.
- When all was in readiness the Story Girl brought her pet through the orchard where he had so often frisked and prowled.
- He frisked about the meadow, now here, now there, making sprightly leaps, with as little effort as a bird expends in hopping from twig to twig.
- With the Farmer came his Lapdog, who danced about and licked his hand and frisked about as happy as could be.
- She frisked and gamboled about the house and grounds as free and joyous as the squirrels in the woods, and without a thought or suspicion that any thing but happiness was in store for her.
- Jackal meanwhile finding the cubs indisposed for sleep, led them out to the door of the den, where they frisked and gambolled about with all the liveliness of cubhood.
- Then the sportive animal frisked over the low back fence and across the hill, occasionally stepping on a released end of the surplice and angrily tearing her way through the garment.
- That same kindly eye, one glance of which we all loved so much to catch in after-life, beamed only the more warmly as the creatures frisked in greater confidence around him.
- Meanwhile, on this same evening, the little Mara frisked like a household fairy round the hearth of Zephaniah Pennel.
Definition of Frisked
simple past tense and past participle of frisk
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Frisked in a sentence
sentence with Frisked
Frisked used in a sentence
Frisked make sentence
make sentence with Frisked
make sentence of Frisked
Frisked sentence in english