Short & Simple Example Sentence For Fruitless | Fruitless Sentence
- But it was a fruitless contest.
- But the visit was a fruitless one.
- Cease from thy fruitless longings.
- The attempt was fruitless as the former.
- Their fruitless twitching seemed to irritate him.
- They no longer had any sympathy with the fruitless search.
- That it should fruitless home return to earth!
- In fruitless beauty fade away.
- Five minutes passed in fruitless expectancy.
- The morning passed in fruitless enquiries.
- Why should he waste his days in fruitless prayer?
- Time lost upon fruitless schemes.
- Helen had grown tired of a fruitless dream.
- The maid returned once more from her fruitless search.
- My fruitless speculations had left me somewhat irritable.
- But ah! how fruitless this wish!
- A fruitless investigation was made and soon dropped.
- A fruitless effort for education, 19.
- But in a fruitless Passion none.
- In 1418 the English made a fruitless attack upon it.
- Unwedded, fruitless Palm, fair mystery!
- But we waste time, Monsieur, in fruitless discussion.
- The Hellenico-Roman paganism offers a fruitless resistance.
- It stands for struggle that is often fruitless and unproductive.
- Twenty minutes had already been wasted in my fruitless search.
- The fruitless slaughter of the millions is not to be forever nor for long.
- The wait in front of the screen was fruitless and just a little ridiculous.
- He had made for me a magnificent success of this fruitless hunting trip.
- Many months were spent in fruitless hostilities and as fruitless negotiations.
- In fruitless care for earth's vast brotherhood?
- The silent partner wasted no time in fruitless search of my person.
- After fifty minutes of fruitless manoeuvring we decided on a new plan.
- Equally fruitless was every effort to make him perform little services.
How To Use Fruitless In A Sentence?
- It was on the cards that her adventure was not to turn out so fruitless as she had feared.
- To follow them was a fruitless task which often led to the destruction of the pursuers.
- Several fruitless attempts were made to establish a city at the confluence of the two rivers.
- He did not know where or how to apply for work, and he tired himself in fruitless endeavour.
- A gun recalled them to the ship after they had spent many fruitless hours in the search.
- The first two trips over and back were fruitless as far as his object was concerned.
- After fruitless appeals to the owner for better wages the workers resorted to force.
Definition of Fruitless
Bearing no fruit; barren. | (figuratively) Unproductive, useless. | (figuratively, archaic) Of a person: unable to have children; barren, infertile.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Fruitless in a sentence
sentence with Fruitless
Fruitless used in a sentence
Fruitless make sentence
make sentence with Fruitless
make sentence of Fruitless
Fruitless sentence in english