Short & Simple Example Sentence For Frying | Frying Sentence
- Fry in a frying basket in boiling lard for a minute.
- She was frying sweet cakes in the boiling lard.
- Fry carefully in a frying basket in deep hot fat.
- Rub the butter and flour smooth and put into a frying pan.
- Mutton and lamb chops may be used for frying purposes.
- Into a frying pan put 3 slices of fat bacon and fry.
- Do not be falsely economical in trying to do deep frying with these fats.
- The earth was hopping up and down like pop-corn in a frying pan.
- One would as soon think of frying snow or of broiling icicles.
- Place four tablespoons of fat in a frying pan and add onions and liver.
- Now place one-half cup of shortening in a frying pan and add onions.
- Put 3 tablespoonfuls of butter into a frying pan and when hot, put in 2 lbs.
- Place in a frying pan, the split side down, and add one cup of water.
- For I went on a whole wheat diet, and threw my frying pan away.
How To Use Frying In A Sentence?
- The drawbacks of frying come chiefly from unintelligent and careless methods of applying it.
- Place four tablespoons of cooking oil in a frying pan and when hot add the vegetables.
- Samuel was sitting by the fire near his mother, who was frying some bacon for supper.
- Beat to mix and then bake in the usual manner on a well-greased smoking hot frying pan.
- The pigeons were sputtering before the fire, and the odor of the frying bacon filled the place.
- These kettles and frying pans and ladles are made of bronze, an alloy of copper and tin.
- Put 1 tablespoonful of butter into a frying pan; and as soon as it is hot turn in the mixture.
- Bacon, sausage and ham fats may be blended with beef drippings for frying purposes.
- Drowsily she watched him bending over frying pan and coffee pot, content herself to lie and rest.
- He dodged, seized a frying pan from the gas stove, and brandished it vigorously.
- Place in a frying pan and cook until caramelled, then add one and one-half cups of water.
- Now mince One onion and one tomato fine and place four tablespoons of fat in a frying pan.
- Now place in frying pan One-half cup of shortening, Three-quarters cup of flour.
- Not a word until the fragrance of boiling coffee and frying bacon went out to mingle with the freshness of the new day.
- Now heat three tablespoons of shortening in a frying pan until very hot and then add the potatoes and let brown.
- Others again, where the kitchen is not properly ventilated, get the smoke of frying and the smell of cooking all through them.
- Do not attempt to start frying before this time, as the fat will not be sufficiently hot and the crullers will soak up the grease.
- It is not known that they have any apparatus whatever, stew or frying pan, or even a hook and string.
- Now place four tablespoons of fat in a frying pan and add the onions and one and a half cups of mashed potatoes.
- Mix and then cut and fold in the stiffly beaten whites of three eggs and then place four tablespoons of shortening in a frying pan.
- Gyuri gave no answer to this cruel thrust, and went into the kitchen, where the widow was frying pancakes.
- Melt one large tablespoonful of butter in a frying pan, add the clams and stir frequently until they are nicely browned.
- Through the half-open door came a strong odour and a hissing sound, plainly due to the frying of sausages.
- If forced to carry too much current, however, the same frying or sizzling sound is noticeable as in the earlier types.
- They did not even wait for their supper on shore, but brought it off from the fire in a wading procession of frying pans, and steaming pails.
- Put into a frying pan 1 chopped onion and 2 slices of bacon cut into small pieces, fry until a light brown.
Definition of Frying
present participle of fry | The action of the verb fry.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Frying in a sentence
sentence with Frying
Frying used in a sentence
Frying make sentence
make sentence with Frying
make sentence of Frying
Frying sentence in english