Short & Simple Example Sentence For Funerals | Funerals Sentence
- Then the funerals began.
- I been to five funerals in six weeks.
- Els funerals foren bella cosa.
- At funerals there are celebrations of much the same kind.
- Most of the funerals which take place pass my house.
- At funerals perhaps a godly woman offers prayer.
- Mohammedans, and Christianity, 75; funerals of, 284.
- None accompanied their funerals but those of the same profession or tribe.
- I broke through my rule of never attending funerals yesterday.
- Two wheel carts was mostly used at funerals in those days with oxen.
- The association attended its own funerals in state, and paid for them.
- Fourteen years ago I attended fifty-one funerals in twenty-one months.
- I don't believe in the hearses, and palls, and funerals that they have had.
How To Use Funerals In A Sentence?
- Even at funerals the use of costly shawls on the biers of females was not permitted.
- The two funerals which the writer last attended were of persons aged 89 and 101.
- Marriages, funerals and christenings were occasions of great ceremony and social importance.
- No sickness there, and no death, no funerals in heaven, no graves in the golden city.
- I let him have his funeral, though I object to funerals and to the practice of sepulture.
- I wondered why the topic of funerals kept coming up, and I laughingly put the matter to Dauvit.
- Inevitable shooting marked their next meeting, and their funerals were not infrequently held simultaneously.
- Still years went on, and still she followed funerals and was not yet summoned to her own festival of death.
- This is the age of funerals that crown with supreme popular honor the doers of high deeds for country and race.
- Sometimes dreadful scenes are witnessed at funerals where strong drink has suddenly finished the career of father or mother.
- She had assisted in a secondary capacity at funerals in the families of other people, but she would have reveled in personally conducted ones.
- The whole style of the performance was such that I have concluded to have nothing more to do with funerals till they improve.
- This may, in part, explain the criticism that the funerals in foreign-born families are often unnecessarily expensive.
- Soon the priest came in sight, wearing his black robe and white ruff; there were doubtless to be other funerals that day.
- You have seen the dretful procession of one hundred thousand funerals pass before you every year, slain by this foe that you pamper and protect.
- It was a hard struggle against established customs and ideas of hospitality, and even of health, when the use of liquor at funerals was abolished.
- During that time, nineteen funerals had darkened the winding avenue which led to the grave-yard, and she who was first attacked lingered last.
- She told me of the funerals to the little churchyard outside the barracks, and of the "loneliness" of the dead Germans.
- And I see my father get ready for funerals and dig up his old sermons for funerals and all that, till it looks just like any trade to me.
- The mode of conducting funerals in former days in New York differed very materially from the customs now in vogue.
- One singular result of the frequency of these funerals is the development of a critical and fastidious taste in such matters on the part of myself and family.
- There were three distinct funerals at Trieste, and there was to be another nine months onward in England.
- After he had officiated at the funerals of his parishioners it is said that his wife was frequently compelled to exert all her efforts to arouse him from his depression.
- The half-starved women of pleasure attended at funerals in the hope of picking up parts of the viands which were laid on the pile and burnt with the body.
- Fame is an undertaker that pays but little attention to the living, but who bedizens the dead, furnishes out their funerals and follows them to the grave.
- This singular object is fashioned from a piece of yellow limestone, and is pierced with a hole to contain the candle formerly used at funerals and other ceremonies.
- The burning of lights and torches at funerals has always been a mark of honour to the dead, and to have a great number was a special mark of honour to the deceased.
Definition of Funerals
plural of funeral
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Funerals in a sentence
sentence with Funerals
Funerals used in a sentence
Funerals make sentence
make sentence with Funerals
make sentence of Funerals
Funerals sentence in english