Short & Simple Example Sentence For Funniest | Funniest Sentence
- It was the funniest thing in the world.
- It was the funniest name in the world.
- And the funniest part was they kept right on coming.
- It did seem like the funniest thing she had ever heard.
- The Tutonians are the funniest of all.
- She was the sweetest, funniest little fairy you ever saw.
- But I have the funniest sort of feeling.
- And the funniest thing, it didn't know 'twas so itself!
- While you were away I slept and had the funniest dream.
- It was one of the funniest scenes I ever saw.
- Watch them; it is the funniest scene I ever saw.
- It's the funniest bit of the lot.
- For the funniest things about the carriage have to be told yet.
- Among many comical disputes the funniest is that about superstitions.
- They thought the pillows were the funniest things they ever saw.
- They're the funniest neutrals you ever saw.
- It's the funniest story ever you heard.
- It seemed to be the funniest news he had heard for a long time.
- What do you consider the funniest part of the Winkle story?
- They all told stories, the funniest you ever heard, and everybody laughed.
- I must tell you one of the funniest compliments I ever received.
- The funniest thing I've seen to-day!
- As she told Jack, it was going to be the funniest joke of her life.
- They 're the funniest lot of people I ever saw.
- I told you that you are the funniest people I ever met, and you truly are.
- They had without doubt the funniest faces Miss Chase had ever seen.
- The funniest thing (ha-ha!) was that I had ended up the least-trusted person.
- The funniest of all, however, was Madge Summers, who represented a sausage.
- But here's the funniest thing of all, the way we made the discovery.
- He got the ring in my birthday cake, girls; wasn't that the funniest thing?
- The funniest sort of an impulse smote suddenly upon Ruth's mind.
How To Use Funniest In A Sentence?
- But the best and funniest of these early works could not be published in a magazine.
- But they are funniest when newly coined, and it takes a master hand to coin them well.
- She could say the funniest things without stirring a muscle of her small solemn face.
- Hilariously funny situations arise; one of the funniest involves a pair of lesbians.
- He was a college friend of my parents and he is one of the funniest people I know.
- The funniest thing was that there was no man of any position in the world who had disappeared at the same time.
- Lot one of the funniest of the party is wearing a gigantic cardboard nose and flame-coloured whiskers.
- I may be a heathen, but to my mind the funniest of all things is to see the world wringing its neck for a dollar.
Definition of Funniest
superlative form of funny: most funny
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Funniest in a sentence
sentence with Funniest
Funniest used in a sentence
Funniest make sentence
make sentence with Funniest
make sentence of Funniest
Funniest sentence in english