Short & Simple Example Sentence For Furnaces | Furnaces Sentence
- Are the furnaces out.
- What furnaces are there!
- It is in these furnaces that the iron is puddled.
- The furnaces were often laid off for want of coal.
- The air was filled with the roar of the furnaces of flame.
- First of all, the coal furnaces have to be clinkered.
- Some of these furnaces are straight, others circular.
- There are three furnaces for heating red-hot shot.
- Large furnaces are sometimes seen, with flues of brickwork.
- And the narrowing lids conceal The furnaces of his eyes.
- What is necessary in the adaptation of furnaces to dwelling-houses?
- The furnaces used were of ordinary design and built of brick.
- These furnaces are constructed on one of two general principles.
- The smoke rises as if the furnaces were ill-fed and weak in the lungs.
- The blast furnaces for iron also throw off potash-bearing fumes.
- There had been mines, and smelters, and blast furnaces and steel mills.
- For when Bill smoked furnaces weren't in it.
- The furnaces were heated, balls were prepared, and the cannonade was resumed.
- Here I saw enormous furnaces and heard all kinds of dreadful sounds.
- Without exception, the enormous Cleveland mills and furnaces shut down tight.
- Blake's and Brunton's furnaces are reverberatory furnaces with a movable bed.
- Now the oil furnaces will have been lit up and the smiths' forges kindled.
How To Use Furnaces In A Sentence?
- Hand rabbling in fixed furnaces has been largely superseded by mechanical rabbling.
- Muffle furnaces are suitable for fine ores which are liable to decrepitate or sinter.
- They are stokers who fire the furnaces for the engines far down below in the bowels of the ship.
- Likewise the hot furnaces of battle had smelted much of the hate out of their hearts.
- Shaft calcining furnaces are available for fine ores and permit the recovery of the sulphur.
- The shot was heated at furnaces and wheeled off to the guns in wheelbarrows lined with sand.
- He knew that furnaces and retorts and acids and alkalies were necessary to the refinement of gold.
- The line of hammers and furnaces is continued up the workshop to the far end under the wall.
- The lines along which the development of furnaces needed to extend are therefore plain.
- Our rooms were warmed by furnaces below, which diffused a summer temperature through the house.
- Charcoal furnaces will be found very convenient for preserving; the kettles being set on the top.
- To obviate these drawbacks, furnaces which are fed from the outside of the building were designed.
- The floors are sometimes made of ferro-concrete, and the furnaces may also be of this material.
- Who is she that cometh with blackened flesh from walking the furnaces of Rouen?
- The "smoke" was conducted into the curing sheds from furnaces outside the building.
- There are other furnaces which work with outside heat, but I have not seen them in action.
- In Mansfeld brick cupola furnaces are without a rival in size, equipment and performance.
- The furnaces are cold; let them stop cold, for I'll lose thousands before I'll give in.
Definition of Furnaces
plural of furnace
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Furnaces in a sentence
sentence with Furnaces
Furnaces used in a sentence
Furnaces make sentence
make sentence with Furnaces
make sentence of Furnaces
Furnaces sentence in english