Short & Simple Example Sentence For Gayest | Gayest Sentence
- Jameine was the gayest of all.
- These brigades were decked out gayest of all.
- Her friend was in the gayest mood.
- It will unfold its gayest colors before thee!
- The host was the youngest and gayest of the party.
- The gayest of capitals experienced a sensation!
- And off we went, the gayest crowd imaginable.
- Nan confronted Raven with gayest eyes.
- It was the gayest capital in the Western hemisphere.
- Sai Gee was also dressed up in her gayest attire.
- The Atterbury house was the gayest in Richmond.
- A story of Gayest New York.
- He was then the gayest of the gay and in the heyday of his career.
- Let's borrow the very gayest things we can find.
- These insects are almost universally dressed in the gayest colors.
- The aspect of the gayest city in the world was dreary and comfortless.
- He was in the gayest spirits and related a host of comical episodes.
- Who was the gayest of the gay, and the most lawless of the unlawful?
- It was the gayest in my friend's simple mansion.
- The gayest of roles becomes a trifle wearing for everyday use.
- They were, it may be well conceived, not of the gayest character.
- It was the gayest company one ever could imagine, as they marched along.
- For a time he plunged into the gayest life that Gumbolt offered.
- The masked ball at the opera-house was the gayest scene in London.
- I think this is the gayest scene I have ever looked upon in my life.
- And with a voice in gayest chime, It prates of rifled mint and thyme.
- The Crown Prince leads a life of the gayest diversity in his exile.
- At the bump supper that evening Mr. Binney was the gayest of the gay.
- The fountain in Piccadilly Circus was the gayest thing in London.
How To Use Gayest In A Sentence?
- If you should see her you would say that she is as beautiful as the gayest flower in the garden.
- The gayest and brightest flowers will be in bloom, and the musquitoes out in full force.
- The closest if not quite the gayest relation they had yet known together was thus ushered in.
- And tucked away between them in narrow bands of black are the gayest little scenes in the world.
- She was wealthy, again the cavaliers were in power, and she was the gayest of the gay.
- She was wearing her smartest dress of blue serge and her gayest hat of a deep old red.
- Tita, who is in the gayest spirits, says good-bye to everybody with a light heart.
- The co-eds were there, radiant in the snowiest of duck shirts, the gayest of shirt-waists.
- He was one of the gayest and wildest courtiers in Paris, a man who has killed twenty men in duels.
- It was a tone that always softened Gypsy, in her gayest frolics, in her wildest moods.
- If the Greek lady be the gayest figure in the crowd, the Arab woman is the most dreary and dismal.
Definition of Gayest
superlative form of gay: most gay
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Gayest in a sentence
sentence with Gayest
Gayest used in a sentence
Gayest make sentence
make sentence with Gayest
make sentence of Gayest
Gayest sentence in english