Short & Simple Example Sentence For Gazed | Gazed Sentence
- Lessingham gazed at it eagerly.
- I gazed in admiration.
- Harding gazed silently at him.
- The man gazed irresolutely at him.
- I gazed upon her at this crisis.
- Corinna gazed up at the blue sky and the sunlight.
- The servants gazed at me with curiosity and surprise.
- Ida gazed at the drawing with increased interest.
- As he spoke the man opened his eyes and gazed up at them.
- I gazed and listened with intense curiosity and enjoyment.
- Frankly perplexed, he gazed wonderingly into her eyes.
- She again gazed at me brightly, her eyes swimming.
- Gray gazed about him and thought of England.
- For an instant Stephen gazed at her in silence.
- For a minute Corinna gazed thoughtfully into the fire.
- At all these things Archibald gazed in thoughtful silence.
- The Marquis stepped back and gazed at him with surprise.
- They resumed their seats and gazed on each other with dismay.
- Patricia gazed with astonishment at this amazing young sister of hers.
- I gazed on her for a moment in a delicious tumult of emotions.
- A smile curved her lips as she gazed at the quivering sunbeams.
- She gazed meditatively at the points of flame on the white candles.
- Helen gazed at the gold-printed letters a little incredulously.
- Harry gazed on his retreating figure, his brow wrinkled in perplexity.
- Marmaduke shrank back, and gazed upon the aperture with abhorrence and dismay.
- Nora, who was still carrying her cue, gazed at her father in amazement.
- Placated by Renouard's docility the Editor gazed at him for a while.
- He gazed at him in admiration and then exclaimed: 'By Jove!
How To Use Gazed In A Sentence?
- I gazed with respect and wonder at the vagrant personages who accompanied these caravans.
- Philippa seated herself upon the trunk of a fallen tree and gazed contentedly about her.
- I threw off my clothes and hurried into bed; but still this visage gazed upon me.
- My very eyes ached as I gazed at the high and courtly beauty that passed before me.
- I sat in my chair gazing at it, and the more I gazed the more it disquieted me.
- For answer, Jessie gazed at me with an expression curiously compounded of horror and dismay.
- When I had gazed at the disk awhile I pretended to be sleepy, and began to nod.
- They went on climbing steadily without exchanging another word; and when they stood on the top she gazed a long time before her.
- While he gazed at her across the violent whirl of colours in the ballroom, he remembered the evening star shining silver white in the afterglow.
- The veils of these fairy forms flutter left and right, revealing faces whose youthful charms no eye of man has ever gazed upon.
- Laura stood still and gazed upwards until the opening bars had sounded, then she sprang, as it were, into space, and her whole aspect altered.
- I gazed in first, before I even noticed her, and beheld in the centre of the room a small polished pianoforte.
Definition of Gazed
simple past tense and past participle of gaze
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Gazed in a sentence
sentence with Gazed
Gazed used in a sentence
Gazed make sentence
make sentence with Gazed
make sentence of Gazed
Gazed sentence in english