Short & Simple Example Sentence For Genuinely | Genuinely Sentence
- Spence was genuinely affected.
- She was genuinely aghast.
- He seemed genuinely concerned.
- He was genuinely affected by his own recital.
- Worthing looked genuinely puzzled.
- But that was said genuinely enough.
- Yet she seemed genuinely pleased to see me.
- He who is genuinely refined will be useful and happy.
- On the other hand, he was genuinely curious about him.
- In the next breath he felt genuinely guilty.
- I, on the other hand, he found genuinely likeable.
- The poetry and sentiment are genuinely Lombard.
- Mrs. Stribling appeared genuinely amused by the mistake.
- He had genuinely been in love with Madame von Marwitz.
- She was very genuinely sorry for any one who had to be improper.
- Work that is not genuinely loved cannot possibly be done well.
- The proprietor seemed genuinely disturbed by the information.
- Lloyd offered to assist, genuinely feeling concerned for her.
- She was genuinely distressed by Huntington's attitude.
- I honour pluck, and genuinely like you, for yourself, in spite of you.
- Mrs. Forrester sat looking up at him, and she was genuinely aghast.
- It pleased Rodney thus to give away whatever his friends genuinely admired.
How To Use Genuinely In A Sentence?
- What is all-important is that she does shake the house with genuinely explosive humour.
- She was genuinely hungry and for a few minutes devoted her attention to the matter in hand.
- I was as genuinely converted to a new life as a sinner is converted to the Christian religion.
- Two blocks farther, and their pace had so sensibly moderated that Kirkwood was genuinely alarmed.
- In my youth I knew half a dozen persons of this class, to whom towns were genuinely abhorrent.
- Introductions now followed all around and Ivan seemed genuinely pleased to meet Chester.
- She laughed so genuinely that Beatrice told herself that Trudy was an unpardonable little fool.
- Missy regarded her aunt reproachfully but helplessly; she was too genuinely upset for any repartee.
- She was genuinely surprised to learn how eager she was for the game to begin so that she might gage his strength.
- I have already said enough to satisfy any reasonable judge of evidence that this is a genuinely haunted house.
- She was genuinely hurt, and thought she had reason to complain of the girl's ingratitude.
- He had committed a theft of which he was genuinely sorry; and he was man enough to seek his rival and apologize.
- She began genuinely to like him; he took her thoughts away from herself, while obviously always thinking of her.
- The ghosts that sang in comical tableaux through the graveyard were equally convincing, genuinely witty and simultaneously creepy.
- In any case, it seemed to this happy wife that he had done the one fatal and irreparable thing; and she was genuinely sorry for him.
- He is a genuinely kind-hearted mortal, and has been a brother to me ever since I knew him.
- Yet in his face was a deep, earnest, noble expression, for he was a monarch who had the welfare of his nation very deeply and genuinely at heart.
- Lynda was never more her merry old self than she was at dinner; but she was genuinely relieved when Brace told her he was going out.
Definition of Genuinely
In a genuine manner; truthfully, truly.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Genuinely in a sentence
sentence with Genuinely
Genuinely used in a sentence
Genuinely make sentence
make sentence with Genuinely
make sentence of Genuinely
Genuinely sentence in english