Short & Simple Example Sentence For Ginning | Ginning Sentence
- In modern commercial cotton production ginning machines are always used.
- In order to obtain the fibre, the cotton is passed through a ginning machine.
How To Use Ginning In A Sentence?
- This fact is important when ginning and selling it, and greatly increases its value.
- Now, however, ginning is a distinct business, and one gin will serve on an average about thirty farmers.
- Instead of ginning two or three bales of cotton a day, as at Pontotoc, they ginned six to seven bales here.
- Up to 1760 the same primitive ginning machine was used in England as had been used in India for many, many years.
- They are called "stainers" because their excrement is yellow and stains the fibre; also if crushed during the process of ginning they give the cotton a reddish coloration.
- This machine, under various modifications, is employed for ginning the greater portion of the cotton grown in the Southern States of America.
Definition of Ginning
present participle of gin | The act of removing seeds from cotton with a cotton gin.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Ginning in a sentence
sentence with Ginning
Ginning used in a sentence
Ginning make sentence
make sentence with Ginning
make sentence of Ginning
Ginning sentence in english