Short & Simple Example Sentence For Gives | Gives Sentence
- But it gives me encouragement to trick him.
- But it gives fresh encouragement to me.
- Cloete just gives him a nod and they go in.
- This gives great plausibility to their apologies.
- He who gives freely gives twice.
- He gives her some pretty good presents.
- Every campaign gives us a new horde.
- The negation of one gives birth to another of them.
- What season gives the school janitor most work?
- There still remains, which gives me pain.
- This biographer gives some curious anecdotes of his school days.
- This gives a good idea of the ordinary arrangement of the apparatus within.
- Her intentions are inscrutable; she watches us come and go, and gives no sign.
- What a feeling of solitude and desolation, deep, far-extending snow gives one.
- A breach so wide as gives me hopes To sep'rate them forever.
How To Use Gives In A Sentence?
- He is, however, by no means partial, and gives us praise when he thinks we deserve it.
- I knew Cavalotti slightly, and this gives me a sort of personal interest in his duel.
- In his autobiography Von Baer gives us the explanation of this striking contradiction.
- In a letter to Dr. Franklin and others he gives a graphic description of this engagement.
- The effectiveness of the periodic sentence arises from the prominence which it gives to the main statement.
- The current which just gives a sufficient lighting of the signal may be about doubled with safety to the filament of the lamp.
- My brother, as I hope, will soon arrive: Whate'er advice he gives me, that I'll follow.
- The Blessing which the Pope gives that Day is solemn, and extends to the whole Christian World.
- He is handsome, well-set, all Life and Spirit, and gives very fair Hopes of being a great Man.
- The freedom of metal-block arresters from dust troubles gives them a large economical advantage over carbon.
- She is so entirely enveloped and thickly veiled, that but to look at her gives one a feeling of suffocation.
- Nothing helps me so much as to talk it over; not only does it clear up my ideas, but it gives me desire to write.
- There are many anecdotes in this book not included in this list, which gives however, the principal.
- The picture which he gives of both these latter schools is indistinct; and he appears reluctant to mention the names of their teachers.
- To be bound almost literally hand and foot in the vicinity of a bad smell is a form of torture which in its way gives points to any inquisition.
- History gives them scant notice, and the Federal government has failed to reward them as they deserve.
- She hates the theatre; it gives her neuralgia; but she attends all the first nights because her one passion is to be made love to in public.
- A cool and healthy mountain climate gives unwonted zest for the lovely excursions of which Garoet is the centre.
- This cell gives an electromotive force of 2.1 volts and a very large current when it is in good condition, since its internal resistance is low.
- This result, times the ohms per cubic inch, as given in the table, gives the resistance of the winding.
- The heterogeneous character of Sourabaya gives unwonted interest to the streets, uniquely brilliant in grouping and colour.
- IX gives the capacity, shape, and dimensions of a variety of condensers selected from those regularly on the market.
- It is chiefly to artists that his house is open, though he gives the literary hallmark to the legacy of memories he will leave to the Quarter.
- Now, suppose all this to be admitted, let us consider whether it gives any support to the Calvinistic creed of election.
- Where, then, is the actual experiment "as the highest means of proof," which gives evidence for these "certain facts"?
Definition of Gives
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of give
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Gives in a sentence
sentence with Gives
Gives used in a sentence
Gives make sentence
make sentence with Gives
make sentence of Gives
Gives sentence in english