Short & Simple Example Sentence For Glove | Glove Sentence
- She drew her glove over it.
- Ruth was twisting up her glove in her hand.
- You have thrown down the glove to him once too often.
- She drew her glove over the ring.
- He was also to have a glove on his right hand.
- Overland took the glove and tucked it in his pocket.
- The glove lay in my favorite passage.
- Frank stuck the little glove up on the tall chimney.
- Your glove is worn: you must replace it.
- The imbroidered glove may be some childs, no womans.
- Mother, why did you throw that glove at Mason?
- Or rather on the glove I lately found.
- He spake And struck his right-hand glove upon his knee.
- The Suede glove has a surface much like that of the Mocha.
- She would have liked to strip off her glove and show them the ring.
- Dolly blushed crimson as she stooped to look for a glove that she had dropped.
- It tanned well and made a glove that has been a favorite from the first.
- She pulled off her glove and began to take off her diamond rings.
- He merely rested his glove against the pupil's face.
- Young Nelligan took up the glove with a strange feeling of bashful reverence.
- Anne Marshall gazed at the soiled and wrinkled glove with unenlightened eyes.
- She wore one glove (wrong side out), and was carrying the other one.
- Twenty-fourth week, child gazes at glove and at his fingers alternately (194).
- Bein' hand an' glove wid Moncrossen is good rayson to suspicion any man.
- O that I were a glove upon that hand, That I might touch that cheek!
- To throw down one's glove before a man was to challenge him to a combat.
How To Use Glove In A Sentence?
- He had a glove that was ripped and he hoped she would take pity on him and sew it up.
- After the glove contest Browning had very little to say about the freshman leader.
- Stenovics saw himself cast aside like an old glove if Prince Sergius came to the throne.
- Even after all the care that is given it, a glove is a shapeless thing when it comes from the sewing machines.
- No glove manufacturer can afford to employ an unskilled or careless cutter, for he will waste much more than his wages amount to.
- One glance, and you saw the woman who in another age would have thrown her glove to the tiger for her lover to pick up!
- There must be no puckering, and the seam must not be so tightly drawn as to leave a red line on the hand when the glove is taken off.
- On the left-hand glove the thumb is started at right of the stripe, on the right-hand glove at the left of stripe.
- He places a die in the shape of the glove upon the leather, gives one blow with a heavy maul, and the glove is cut out.
- I kissed that glove so fondly that Hazel had to warn me not to eat it, as it would not protect me if I did.
- The glove is so closely associated with the hand and with the person to whom the hand belongs that in olden times it was looked upon as representing him.
- This Glove is a symbol of fidelity and is emblematic of that Masonic friendship which bound us to him whose tenement of clay now lies before us.
- But it made her glance up with a smile into the benevolent old face above her, and she stripped back the glove from her finger with a dramatic gesture.
- Pleasure in crumpling paper, tearing newspapers and rolling them into balls, pulling at glove or hair, ringing of a bell (142, 143).
Definition of Glove
(baseball, transitive) To catch the ball in a baseball mitt. | (transitive) To put a glove or gloves on. | (cricket) To touch a delivery with one's glove while the gloved hand is on the bat. Under the rules of cricket, the batsman is deemed to have hit the ball.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Glove in a sentence
sentence with Glove
Glove used in a sentence
Glove make sentence
make sentence with Glove
make sentence of Glove
Glove sentence in english