Short & Simple Example Sentence For Gloved | Gloved Sentence
- Her gloved hand trembled.
- Rowdy threw out a gloved hand quickly.
- He held out a great gloved hand.
- Then she patted him on the cheek with her gloved hand.
- She seized it in her gloved hand and wrenched it.
- She laid her gloved hand gently on his hand.
- She advanced with a tiny gloved hand held out to him.
- She waved a small gloved hand to him on the platform.
- A gentleman faultlessly gloved cannot go far wrong.
- Then she came back and slapped father with a gloved hand.
- I gently lowered my gloved hand and caressed its head.
- One small gloved hand lay on her lap outside the shawl.
- I cried, taking her small gloved hand.
- And struck the city of sand with her small, gloved hand.
- Her hands, shapely and good, were gloved in gray.
- With his gloved hands Trent touched the thing lightly.
- Why not a Gloved Hand?
- To be gloved or not to be gloved is a vexed question with them.
- The gloved right hand shot out an accompaniment to his words.
- Her gloved hand was extended and he took it without hesitation.
- Instinctively she raised her little gloved hand and patted her hair.
- We all grabbed tightly with our gloved hands as he gave the word.
- Jeroloman took the hat and with a gloved finger rubbed at the brim.
- He lifted her little hand in his great gloved one and kissed it.
- When she had done so, he took her gloved hand in his and kissed it.
- The man held the gloved hand a shade longer than was necessary.
- She put out a small gloved hand uncertainly and touched his sleeve.
- She dashed her gloved hands across her eyes and wiped the tears away.
- Slender gloved fingers flew up, were nervously busy a moment.
- She closed her gloved palm cordially on the fine hand so confidingly given.
- He held out his elbow, and she slipped her gloved hand over his forearm.
- Her gloved hands lay quietly in her lap; she was gazing out over the prairies.
- She raised a small, gloved hand and swept back a disordered tress.
How To Use Gloved In A Sentence?
- He reached up and pressed the small gloved hand and the grasp was warmly returned.
- Involuntarily his glad fingers closed down upon the gloved hand that lay beneath them.
- A fine and delicately gloved hand was placed upon her heart as if to restrain its pulsations.
- The doc absentmindedly noticed my gyrations and delicately scratched my nose with a gloved finger.
- Rhes was the first one there, pulling at the twisted and smoking metal with his gloved hands.
- The policeman waved a white gloved hand to the people who had already left the landing stage.
- Addie helped her to alight; and her gloved fingers trembled in his firm little hand.
Definition of Gloved
wearing gloves | simple past tense and past participle of glove
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Gloved in a sentence
sentence with Gloved
Gloved used in a sentence
Gloved make sentence
make sentence with Gloved
make sentence of Gloved
Gloved sentence in english