Short & Simple Example Sentence For Glowingly | Glowingly Sentence
How To Use Glowingly In A Sentence?
- Aristide glowingly accepted the invitation and cast a look of triumph around the cafe.
- I freely concede the desirability of the results, which you have so glowingly pictured.
- The Louvre had been glowingly described to him by his old drawing-master at Cherbourg.
- His great hairy paws clutched at imaginary riches when he spoke glowingly of the plundering to follow.
- She recovered rapidly, all her being revivified and reinforced, coming back glowingly to a mature beauty.
- Her hair was more brilliantly black; her eyes more sparklingly blue; her lips more glowingly carmine.
- We were on the eastern side, and the deep-red sky of a departed sunset over the other shore, was reflected glowingly on the water.
- And the sun grows stronger and stronger, burns sharply in my temples, seethes fiercely and glowingly in my emaciated brain.
- All this was glowingly set forth by the courtly superintendent, who, though but three months in the country, is already at heart a Coloradan.
Definition of Glowingly
While giving off a glow. | With enthusiastic praise.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Glowingly in a sentence
sentence with Glowingly
Glowingly used in a sentence
Glowingly make sentence
make sentence with Glowingly
make sentence of Glowingly
Glowingly sentence in english