Glutton in a sentence
Definition of Glutton Gluttonous; greedy; gormandizing. | (archaic) To glut; to satisfy (especially an appetite) by filling to capacity. | (obsolete) To glut; to eat voraciously.
Short Example Sentence for Glutton
- 1. Behold a glutton and a winebibber!
- 2. Do you know what a glutton is?
- 3. Let us leave the glutton with his quarry.
- 4. And I also, that you are a glutton and an impostor.
- 5. Now Hooty the Owl is a glutton and is lazy.
- 6. Now Reddy Fox is also a glutton and very, very crafty.
- 7. Yes, it's like a glutton to be quick about it.
- 8. A glutton is one who eats too much, because the food tastes well.
How to use Glutton in a Sentence?
- 1. This has sometimes been done, and he is frequently represented as a glutton and a drunkard.
- 2. She was a glutton for work; and she could fall far and hard without injuring herself.
- 3. Pinton was happy, glutton that he was, and he soon filled the pockets of his overcoat.
- 4. It shows the glutton hunt for the Dollar with no thought for aught else under the sun or over the earth.
- 5. A positive glutton of books, he read as instinctively, almost as unconsciously, as other men breathe.
- 6. It seems strange to us, in the light of his great genius, to think what an immense glutton Handel was.