Short & Simple Example Sentence For Go Down On | Go Down On Sentence
- I go down on the platform to the carriages.
- Maria felt that she could go down on her knees to her.
- Did you not repeatedly go down on your knees to us?
- It would go down on the next blow.
- Now, sir, just you go down on one knee and feel.
- So let us go down on Thursday.
- I give him a little outfit ter go down on the Vaal.
- And then I wake and could go down on my knees to you....
- Every day the happy family would go down on their knees and pray for his soul.
- He's got to go down on his marrow bones to get them to consent to know him.
- If there's such a thing as a recordin' angel, you'll go down on the book.
- I feel as if I'd ought to go down on my old knees and crave your pardon.
How To Use Go Down On In A Sentence?
- We do not need to go down on our knees to every mysterious thing, and stay there.
- I will sit and watch the sun go down on the orchids till it is gone and all their colours fade.
- Susan saw the gun ground into the dust under their trampling feet and Leff go down on top of it.
- When I see her next, I'll make her go down on her marrow-bones an' beg my pardon.
- They go down on their knees to their husbands and beg and beseech and supplicate them to have nothing to do with it.
- Never go down on your knees to declare your love; you will spoil your trousers and feel very uncomfortable.
- To have the curtain go down on her final scenes to feeble and hesitating applause was a new and painful experience.
- She could stand at her window and look out; and go down on her own feet to join the family at breakfast.
- Well, when they came to go to bed each felt ashamed to go down on his knees before his companion first.
- The motion will draw up the off leg into the same position as the near leg, and the horse will go down on his knees.
- If you knew everything, you would just go down on your bended knees and pray to me to forgive you for your impudence.
- They'll go down on the flag-ship, while we nobodies will herd together on one boat.
- Nevertheless, she observed the scriptural injunction not to let the sun go down on one's offense.
- I saw at one time that part of the pit which was under the boxes go down on their knees, in despair of getting a sight any other way.
- An Englishman would have a rough time of it if he had to go down on his hands and knees and pull away at a pipe from a fire on the floor.
- She would go down on her knees to him, she would humble and humiliate herself, she would cry out her unwanted love to him....
- I seen him give one look at the two dark heads laying close together on the white piller, and then go down on his knees by the side of the bed.
- If he can find a Flossy, he will go down on his knees to her, when she ought to be on hers to him; metaphorical knees, in this case.
- Paul saith, Let not the sun go down on your wrath, to carry news to the antipodes in another world of thy revengeful nature.
- There are more men in London than I could count who would go down on their knees for such a visit as I am paying you.
- When she held out her hand to me I felt that I ought to go down on one knee and kiss it, and all that kind of thing, you know.
- We could not swim the cattle in small bunches because each bunch would require one or two drivers, and the best horse would go down on his third trip.
Definition of Go Down On
(idiomatic, euphemistic, colloquial) To perform oral sex upon (a person of either sex).
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Go Down On in a sentence
Go Down On sentence
sentence with Go Down On
Go Down On used in a sentence
Go Down On make sentence
make sentence with Go Down On
make sentence of Go Down On
Go Down On sentence in english