Short & Simple Example Sentence For God | God Sentence
- Merlin was a god to them.
- The god himself was astonished.
- The god turned against them.
- Are you some god or mortal?
- There is no god of war.
- But her god was the king.
- Was this not to make a god of me?
- That was how the god walked.
- Hermes was the god of chance.
- They had a god for this and a god for that.
- Adorable god of love!
- My only god in the days that were.
- Like a god he stands.
- Stand as a god revealed!
- Ea as the god of potters.
- Even a god stoops once in a while.
- Griekschen god gelukt is.
- He was the god of all joy.
- But the god was not tempted even now.
- The tutelary god of a house.
- Who is the god or goddess concealed there?
- Who is the god that dwelleth in his hour?
- He was also the god of fecundity.
- Apollo being the god of song and music.
- Supposed symbols of the god of death.
- The god who presides over marriages.
- Every god is there sitting in his sphere.
- The smile of a god can intoxicate.
- But what can a pure god do with our gold?
- Than to the thunders of the god of heaven?
- The god of wine had chid.
- What god the element obeyed?
- And god save the kynge.
- And what a god before whom to bow the knee!
- The god of summer and of the elves.
How To Use God In A Sentence?
- His god no longer nods.
- Thoth was the god of intellect and learning.
- His strength was the strength of a god again.
- For she thought you were a god and worshipped you.
- Indra was the god of the firmament or atmosphere.
Definition of God
(transitive) To idolize. | (transitive) To deify. | A deity or supreme being; a supernatural, typically immortal, being with superior powers.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
God in a sentence
sentence with God
God used in a sentence
God make sentence
make sentence with God
make sentence of God
God sentence in english