Short & Simple Example Sentence For Good Old | Good Old Sentence
- Good old times those were.
- Thus the good old man.
- Good old nervous association.
- She was a good old soul.
- Back to the good old times we had!
- Those good old times!
- And how is the good old pastor?
- It was not so in the good old times.
- In the good old days it was different.
- This is like the good old days.
- The good old time when we were all together.
- The good old days have gone.
- What good old days they must have been.
- The good old lady rose.
- Give my regards to our good old pastor.
- Let them talk in good old prose.
- Every good old moral custom is broken!
- The good old major shook his head.
- Good old-fashioned biotechnology would qualify.
- I am sentimental and hanker after the good old days.
- Had her sin killed that good old man?
- The very entrance tells of the good old days.
- It was a good old sun, after all!
- But we tolerate anything in our good old parson.
- Oh, the good old time!
- Bless her, good old soul!
- What a pleasant surprise for the good old priest!
- Did your father come to you in the good old style?
- People are not wise when they long for the good old days.
- Good old soul to offer to do it without pay.
- And so the good old man went his way.
- This good old saying comprises all our demands.
- Ah, it was the good old housekeeper again!
- The most irreligious cried for the good old times.
How To Use Good Old In A Sentence?
- Beneath some clothes is a bottle of good old brandy.
- The good old days of ordered service were over.
- They loved the good old gray academy!
- Full of good old hot tea, too.
- We unpacked the good old boats rather reluctantly.
Definition of Good Old
Reliable; typical; consistently good.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Good Old in a sentence
Good Old sentence
sentence with Good Old
Good Old used in a sentence
Good Old make sentence
make sentence with Good Old
make sentence of Good Old
Good Old sentence in english