Grade School In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Grade School | Grade School Sentence
- The girls had been friends since grade school days.
- She went to grade school right here in Festus.
- Since grade school days the two girls had been inseparable friends.
- For your information, I've seen better engineers in grade-school.
How To Use Grade School In A Sentence?
- But to Adelle, who had seen nothing more ornate than the Everitt Grade School of Alton, the Second Congregational Church, and the new City Hall, the interior of the Washington Trust Company, with its bronze and marble and windows that shed soft violet lights on the white floors, awakened an unknown appetite for richness and splendor, color and size.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Grade School in a sentence
Grade School sentence
sentence with Grade School
Grade School used in a sentence
Grade School make sentence
make sentence with Grade School
make sentence of Grade School
Grade School sentence in english