Granddaughter In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Granddaughter | Granddaughter Sentence
- Also from my granddaughter was taken a ring.
- It is only the granddaughter I am interesting myself in.
- Mrs. Brady looked at her granddaughter wonderingly.
- Jasko has a granddaughter about your age, named Sara.
- She was the daughter of unreason and the granddaughter of folly.
- Her little granddaughter once came up to her room crying bitterly.
- What 'll you and that snivelin' granddaughter of his do then?
- Her mother was a granddaughter of one of the early colonial governors.
- His granddaughter Clementine left off her mourning about a year since.
- She was blind; and her granddaughter was reading the Bible to her.
- She was the granddaughter of the other Mary, the original Mary.
- In passing through the Library, we saw a granddaughter of the Poet.
- Charlotte of the Palatinate was a granddaughter of Elizabeth Stuart.
- Island, a granddaughter of William Floyd, one of the New York Signers.
- Gladstone's granddaughter was there and several members of the Cabinet.
- Howard; great granddaughter of John Howard of Duxbury and Rev. James Keith.
- She was the granddaughter of Agrippa d'Aubigne, the historian.
- W. B. Coleman, of Kentucky, and a granddaughter of Chief Justice Marshall.
How To Use Granddaughter In A Sentence?
- But his own granddaughter was under less compulsion to assume what she did not feel.
- The life of my granddaughter is more valuable to-day than that of any king or queen.
- Catty, your granddaughter never comes to the school now that she has got leave.
- The grandfather and granddaughter rose from the rustic bench and walked slowly toward the house.
- He has lived in a wheeled chair for ten years and has to go wherever his granddaughter wheels him.
- His little baby granddaughter had been looked out for by some kind friends in Boston.
- The granddaughter of Fougas does not marry with an annuity of eight thousand francs.
- To the old man's joy he saw his granddaughter led to the dais where Alfred's wife sat.
- The amazing granddaughter of Peter Jasko followed, taking the steps as nimbly as a monkey.
- Euphemia was the daughter of King Atlas and the granddaughter of the great god Jupiter.
- Admiral Meredith met his granddaughter in New York, and the rest of the trip was made with him.
- Our little party included Oo-koo-hoo, his wife Ojistoh, their granddaughter Neykia, and myself.
- Mrs. Clinton was a granddaughter of Philip Livingston, the Signer, and married at a mature age.
- Neither his two partners nor himself had given much thought to the granddaughter of the sick man in the upper room.
- She looked at her new granddaughter in bewilderment, as if a strange sort of creature had suddenly laid claim to relationship.
- That he should imagine that Wickersham had any serious idea of marrying the granddaughter of a backwoods magistrate!
- Know that the young lady whom you have just seen is the granddaughter of your maternal grandfather, Chandasinha.
- Captain Eri felt that this granddaughter should be notified of the old man's illness at once.
- Your granddaughter has rejected me so decidedly that I cannot presume to suppose a change in her opinion possible.
- The immediate object of her visit was to take her little granddaughter Cecilita a doll which the maid had just finished dressing.
- It was the custom for her husband and granddaughter to attend church Thanksgiving morning, while she stayed at home and cooked the dinner.
- Landlady is the great granddaughter of Governor Endicott, and has all the notions of greatest family.
Definition of Granddaughter
The daughter of someone's child.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Granddaughter in a sentence
sentence with Granddaughter
Granddaughter used in a sentence
Granddaughter make sentence
make sentence with Granddaughter
make sentence of Granddaughter
Granddaughter sentence in english